News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Voxx crossed back across the castle grounds and called out to one of the guards, "Soldier. What is the state of Lord Donavin?" The guard guard saluted and replied. "In his quarters, Sir, not to be disturbed. Oh, and sir- Orvil just arrived." "Thank you, Soldier." Voxx strode in the castle doors, keeping an eye out for the otter king.

rachel25

Orvil was looking for someone who was in charge, and sober. Voxx would be best, but he couldn't seem to find him. Orvil huffed, and kept walking, surly he had to be somewhere, unless Donavin had been an idiot, well, more of an idiot, and demoted him or something.

Faiyloe

David came to the castle Sydd (OOC: That's what its called right?) but instead of going to the front gate he scaled a tree and leaped over to the wall. He then spotted Orvil and jumped down to the grounds near him. 

"What's happening here?"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Voxx caught sight of Orvil, and quickened his step. Seeing David leap over the wall, he cried out jokingly. "Whoa! Need to trim that tree, eh?" He regarded Orvil. "Haven't seen you in a while, sir."

Faiyloe

David looked back at Voxx with a wry smile. "I wouldn't worry to much. Don't think any normal person would be able to make the breech,"

Cornflower MM

Arya decided that since she was going to be keprt prisoner, why not BE a peisoner? In other words, annoying. So, she picked up a book, smiled, then threw itr at the door. Thud! It was a satisfying sound, so she threw another, and then another, and another.

Faiyloe

David heard the sound of the book hitting the gate house door and with out even turning around said flicking a thumb back towards the door "Who's in the gate house?"

rachel25

Orvil saw Voxx approaching, and smiled, then David appeared. "Aw, David. I was wondering when you'd show up, and I have no idea who's in the gatehouse."
Orvil turned back to Voxx, "Ok, what's going on around here? I can't get any sense out of Donavin, so I'm relying on you to fill me in.

OOC: @Faiyloe, yeah that's it's name, but you missed out a D at the end.  ::)

Rusvul

Voxx started to shrug, and then remembered who he was speaking to. "I'm not entirely sure, sir. I just woke. Yesterday, though, the Lonel... No, I should probably back up. Yesterday, I was sent to burn a Lonel barn. Kind of a standard mission- Arson and border skirmishes have been going on for a while. But they returned fire- Quite literally. They attacked the dam. Me and my soldiers tried to fend them off, but a crazy weasel attacked, screaming about blood and 'tasties.' I think he intended to massacre us all, and eat us. He lit a fire, and it spread. There was a brief moment where myself, Donavin, and Garvina were all trying to sever the dam- 'Twas the only way to stop he forest fire, Sir. We blew the dam and quelled the fire... But my memory is a little hazy from then on. Garvina, though..." he paused for just a nanosecond, and he seemed just a little bit sad "She was shot by one of our archers. She did not survive. Oh, and there's a squirrel trapped in the gatehouse. Making a right noise, she is. I told her Lord Donavin would decide what to do with her, but it seems he's... Unintelligible... for the moment. I suppose the decision falls to you. Orders?"

Faiyloe

"I'll leave you to it then," David said and then walked over to the gate house drawing his dagger. Just in case whoever was in there was hostile. He quietly unlocked the door and flung it open and Wham! got a book square in the face. He clapped a paw to his nose and looked up to see another squirrel and a pretty one at that. His eyebrow raised up a notch.  

rachel25

Orvil sighed deeply, "I have no idea what to do. Is that squirrel important to the Lonels? We could use it as a bargaining chip."

Rusvul

Voxx drew a knife and aimed it at the squirrel. "I have no idea. Squirrel! Name and rank. Now!"

Faiyloe

OOC: There are two of them Me or Corn?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 06, 2014, 04:40:05 PM
"I'll leave you to it then," David said and then walked over to the gate house drawing his dagger. Just in case whoever was in there was hostile. He quietly unlocked the door and flung it open and Wham! got a book square in the face. He clapped a paw to his nose and looked up to see another squirrel and a pretty one at that. His eyebrow raised up a notch.  

Arya clapped her paw to her mouth. "Oh my nuts! I'm so sorry! I was aiming for thew door!" She said, horrified. She turned to Voxx. "You again? Arya Brushtail, hired mercenary, at your service. Although, I really should get going." She said, rather crossly.

OOC: I'm guessing me, Faiy.

Faiyloe

"Mercenary is it, well if you are lookin' fer hire then Orvil here pays a pretty hefty price." He said with a cheeky grin,  a wink and a flick of the wrist over his shoulder back in Orvil's direction.