Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 06, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Just to make this clear, this is how we;re starting: The cat horde is in sight of Redwall, planning to attack once it gets fully dark. At the moment, it's twilight. Bryony and anybody else who's on the quest to get to Salamandastron have just arrived, having taken Bryony's shortcut. Now, let's start!

BIC: Mother Abbess Rosemary was trying to get Arya to rest some more, but the Redwall Warrior wasn't having it. "No, Mother Abbess. The walltop guards have spotted the cat hordes - They need me up there." The squirrelmaid protested, grabbing her bow, and turning to walk out the door. The Abbess sighed, and merely followed her.

The Skarzs

Argunath pounded his fists on the ramparts, watching the cat horde wait for nightfall. There wasn't much anybeast could do from inside the Abbey; they were too far away. Frustrated, he decided to keep watching for their next move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aggril was trying to get some hare to hear him, calling from the outside of Salamandastron.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feshr bowed to Grina and Grain. "We await your command, my ladies."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: As I recall, at the end of the previous rp, Dave had just almost committed suicide, Argunath saw and was moving towards him presumably to talk, am I to assume that time has moved on since then?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

OOC: Sure; let's just say that he tried to help, and Dave thought what he will of what Argunath said.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Only about two hours difference. . . If that helps any.

BIC: Bryony joined in shouting. "Hello! Any beast in there?" Thwn, a hare stuck his head out of a window. "Oh, pack in the bally shoutin', wot! The door ain't over here, wot wot!"
---------------------------------------------
Grain thought for a moment. "We wait until nightfall. Then we attack." She said finally.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Alright

Jeboran Ritel was a careful fox and so when he saw the army, he avoided them and made his way around through the forest to the side of a giant building. Yes the cats did seem to be attempting to attack it but it was massive and made of stone, it would not be easy to break. He saw a shape moving up on top of the battlements "Hello up there" he called "could you let me in? I'd rather not be ripped apart by a horde of angry cats today"

OOC: The dark shape can be anybody

Cornflower MM

Arya had just gotten on top of the walltops when she heard shouting. Hurrying up the rest of the steps, she peered over a battlement. "Who's there?" She called softly.

Jetthebinturong

Jeboran could not quite make out the figure on the battlements, his vision had never been the best and it was quite dark already but she was talking to him and so he replied "My name is Jeboran, I am but a simple traveler seeking refuge"

Jukka the Sling

Kaylan was also up on the walltop, along with most of the ottercrew. The ottermaid kept alert, her eyes trained on the horde in the distance. Even though Arya had informed her about how many creatures were in the army, actually seeing them from a distance had made her realize just how many vermin they were up against.

A short distance away from her, Arya called "Who's there?" to somebeast on the ground. Surprised, Kaylan hurried over to find out what was going on.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"Well, if you don't mind having a risk of being hurt, or killed, I'll let you in the wall gate." Arya called back down, then saw Kaylan. "Hello, Kaylan. There's a beast wanting to come in the Abbey. Cover me from up here, please." She explained, tacking on a request. She the squirrelmaid was not stupid - It could be a cat, with some friends hidden.

The Skarzs

Argunath saw the commotion on the other side of the wall, and he gradually made his way over, paying more attention to the horde. If they needed help with whoever they were talking to, he would be able to help; if not, he would stay on the wall.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"Alright," the ottermaid replied, nocking an arrow to her bowstring.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Arya nodded again, and set off down the stairs, almost at a run.

The Skarzs

Now Kaylan was preparing her bow. Uh oh, Argunath thought to himself, and came closer; Arya was going down to the gate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Jeboran grinned "Oh I'm fine with being hurt and killed, makes the day more interesting, you know?" he chuckled "I did notice the army at your gates, in a spot of bother I suppose. Still your building seems easily defensible and the fact of the matter is, there's nowhere else to go"