News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Quest for Justice

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 20, 2011, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Searose saw her friend dewdrop go down she ran to the bird and slashed him across his neck with a sabre than turning around she killed the one behind her in an instant
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Lord Bloodwing snorted and grabbed the otter before him armed with a saber. He threw her away, and she tumbled about, bruised and bleeding.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

Excuse me did i say i wanted to be hert? Oh well it makes it more realistic

BIC Searose woke up with a bleeding and pounding head she looked up into the face of a bird and slashed him down from the head to the ground yelling with pane it hert to move she sat there still as a mouse.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Sorry, I haven't posted here, but I can't really think of something to say. I'll do my best.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Oakpaw was charging in too groups of birds and slashing at them, he knew he couldnt keep this up for much longer

Muse

Sorry mad Maudie :-[

Lord Bloodwing emitted a keening cry as the ottermaid's blade flashed once, than sliced into his skull. Blood soaked his wings as he staggered about, the blood blinding him as it trickled down his face.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

searose soon found that she was numb she could not move a muscle not even to talk she just sat there heart pounding blood so much blood! she out of pain and thought let out a loud yell/cry
"SSEEEEAAAAAARRRRROOOOOSSSSEEEEE" she yelled her own battle cry thinking it would be her last as she passed out into the unconscious depths of darkness

OOC someone help her and stuff
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw noticed Searose go down, he charged over and lifted her onto his shoulder and backed out of the mass of birds

Shinella

OOC: yeah. knocked out.. sry for my.. fancy?.. wording.. xD ;)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Muse

Lord Bloodwing cawed furiously as he perched on a pine grove, watching the battle. Rooks and magpies brought water fom the sea in beaks or leaves to clean his face. The raven screeched as salt water stung his eye. "Kreeeaaah! You buffoons, watch yourselves! Kroo, Gakraw, my seer, what do you see."

Gakraw, a blind, pure white raven, shrugged. "Kakaw! I see nought but victory for you, lord."

Bloodwing nodded. "Akak! You are a good seer, Gakraw."

The seer lowered his head. "Only when I serve you."
By Muse

Skipper

Oakpaw was too busy defending Searose to notice the bird that came up behind him, he gasped in pain as the birds talons dug into his back, he was being slowly lifted up into the air, he spun and grabed the birds beak and he hit down had on the birds head with the bottom of his dirk

Mad Maudie

OOC ok um what about searose was she lifted into the Air did she fall what? she is still knocked out right now i am very busy so i will not be posting much thanks for helping her skipper she will ad you to the tolerable list  :D :D :D
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

yes, result lol

Oakpaw was angry at these birds, DIE YOU SCUM OF THE AIR! he let out a mighty bellow and went charging into a gang of birds

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Skipper on September 26, 2011, 07:43:03 AM
yes, result lol, and yes you are still knocked out

wait you mean you are happy to be on the tolerable list? well i guess anyone would be :D :D and i said i was still knocked out OK ? for @Brookeskimmer is the RP only gonna be this one battle? cause something else should happen
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

By Muse