Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

its brookshimmers
slashs at birds wings and they fall down

Mad Maudie

OOC sorry i am on so many RP's sorry
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

OCC: When you are not posting as your character, please put "OCC" in front. Muse did make a RP. This RP is Brookshimmer's RP.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

OOC oops sorry wrong RP
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

(OOC: Sorry for not getting back sooner! I'll be setting things in motion now. I'm going to make a few new characters so please read my post before making your next posts.)

BIC:
Shring fought as hard as he could but there were just so many of the birds. He swung his loaded swing, shouting war cries until his voice went hoarse. He watched as the otters of his holt fought to regain their territory. Some were tossed by the birds and bruised. Others blinded for a time by wing strokes to the face. Other were gouged by strong pecks. But still they fought, even the young ones.

"Oakpaw, gather our warriors!" The otter chieftain yelled out the command to the strong male as the birds began to fly from the holt. It appeared that the otters had won the fight, the birds were leaving!
____

Four to six birds struggled with their burdens as they left the holt. In the masses of black feathers it was not possible to see that three otter kits were being born away. Ekky, Whiteflower, and Dewdrop had been knocked unconscious and bundled in black bags. The birds had taken captives before and were well versed in quickly transporting small beasts by air.

Bloodwing called out harshly to his warriors. The Master would be please. Yes even the high Lord Bloodwing had to answer to somebeast. The Master was waiting on his slaves. Bloodwing knew getting them to the Master as quickly as possible was very important.

"Fly fast my Black Shadows! We fly to the Kingdom of UnderSky!"

The bid left the area like a mass of black locusts heading out over the hills towards the mountains of the east.
______

"Where are they?" Eloyna's features were grim as the assembly of otters came around her and Shring. Three young ones were missing. Trey, a middle seasoned female river otter stepped forward.

"I saw a black bag. It was being carried by five birds. I was just recovering from a peck to the head and did not connect things until now. It could have been carrying one of them!"

Shring did not hesitate, the young ones had been carried off by birds! They were slavers! The otter's blood boiled as he called the crew around him.

"So! It has come to this! Slavers have broken into our encampment! They have stolen our precious young ones. I call the warriors of this Holt to bring them back! Step forward and state your names. All you who will help find our young ones and destroy these birds!

Skipper

Oakpaw was the first to step forward his eyes were burning in grief and anger "i will find these young ones and return them to the Holt as well as destroying these scum of the air" i stood next to Shring and waited patiently

Shinella

OOC: Alrighty.. so they've been taken.. will they wake up now? or not? xD
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

Searose had woken up a little earlier on.she stepped up
"I will go and bring them back as you know one of them is my sister!" she said hatred for birds in her voice

@Brooke is it OK that one of them is my sister?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw stared anxiously out to the entrance, he was itching to go

Mad Maudie

Searose was unconscious for most of the battle she looked at Oakpaw
"How am i still alive i mean that bird! Who was it?" she looked at him questioningly

OOC how old is oakpaw i mean is he like a cub or an old fart
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC he is around middle aged but a bit younger

Oakpaw looked at Searose "i have no idea who it was, but i can tell you one thing, when i catch up with those scum they will be sorry they ever messed with us" his voice was cold and his eyes were clouded in anger and shock

Mad Maudie

Searose did not tell him. but she new he was the one who helped her, she had been passing in and out of consciousness. but she also new he had his own reasons for not letting her know.
"They will pay!" she tried to sound confidant but then she started crying not with pain but with anger for her sister for her friends for everything
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw looked at her and asked "you need anything Searose?"

Mad Maudie

"I'm fine I'll just go to the spring for some water!" she said hurrying off shoulders shaking with tears.

OOC she is very attached to her sister and is pretty emotional
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw watched her go then started to make a ration pack, he slung it over him and adjusted his dirk straps