Most Certifiably Insane Villain (We're Talkin' NUTS, People!)

Started by White One6193, July 17, 2012, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White One6193

This topic is about those villains who ain't just in it for plunder. These guys is in it for the EVULZ! 'Cause they are PSYCHO!

Please list the villainous vermin, and then the reason you think he (or she!) is nutty.

First up: Gabool the Wild, full stop. "How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways!"

First of all, this guy cuts off the head of one of his best captains, for no legitimate reason other than the suspicion that he'd betray Gabool. (granted, a legitimate concern since Corsairs are a pack of thieving schemers. BUT that's why it's first on the list; and the point still stands!)

Secondly, Gabool steals a bell. That's the point; This dumb vermin steals A BELL! Forged, btw, by a Badger Lord who hates vermin. ??? For no other reason than to say "Hey, I stole a large, valuable, possibly cursed SHINY DING-DONG THINGY! COME TRY AND TAKE IT! PFFFFTHBBT!! NYAAAAA-NYAAAAA!! (raspberry and cat-call added) ;D

Third, Gabool throws the one beast who can build his belltower (a monument to self-importance that would make Caesar Caligula blush-look him up one of these days, you'll see where Brian got the inspiration for character) OUT A WINDOW! When torture could still possibly have broken Joseph into compliance.

GAAABOOOOOOLL!

(Bonus points to any Redwaller that caught that reference!)
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

I don't think he's quite Caligula level but he was indeed raving mad.

Queen Lantur from Marlfox was pretty crazy.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Flandor on July 17, 2012, 01:39:57 AM
I don't think he's quite Caligula level but he was indeed raving mad.

Queen Lantur from Marlfox was pretty crazy.
what does caligula mean?

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Redwallfan7

Felldoh154

Tiria Wildlough

Well, lessee...

Silth was crazy. Crazy enough to be frightened half to death by a pretend ghost. It would have been interesting if Lantur had just left her to stew instead of poisoning her.
@White One: Gotta agree on Gabool. He was about the most insane Redwall villain. Remember the part where he thinks some other vermin is Graypatch? :-\

I'll think of more later.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Felldoh154

Wait, remember in sable Quean? There's a hedgehog that's about as mad as gabool :P

Matthias720

You're thinking og Aggril. Not exactly a villain, and not exactly mad, but certainly possessive.

Felldoh154

Idk he was crazy, he captured all the slaves after freeing them and then tried to make them build a house, and he was bad, toads served him

Flandor

Ah, I meant Silth, not Lantur.

And Aggril appeared in Martin the Warrior.  Triggut was the very, very insane hedgehog who kept the group of escaped youngsters as slaves on his little island in Sable Quean.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer