News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Matthias vs Cluny

Started by Damug Warfang, November 06, 2015, 11:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damug Warfang

Just saying, almost everyone forgets that Cluny was barely recovered from is terrible injuries.
Look behind you...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

But he was totally recovered if I remember correctly.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I believe this is better discussed here.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Damug Warfang

he was combat ready, but not totally recovered.  A recovery is a long gradual process.  Sela said he would be able to fight in 3 weeks, but that was still far from ideal condition.  Also, Cluny didn't even have a real weapon.
Look behind you...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

I need to read the books again.

What was he using?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Damug Warfang on November 09, 2015, 10:55:43 PM
he was combat ready, but not totally recovered.  A recovery is a long gradual process.  Sela said he would be able to fight in 3 weeks, but that was still far from ideal condition.  Also, Cluny didn't even have a real weapon.

Anything is a weapon if you can kill something with it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Damug Warfang

he was using an iron fence rail, which meant he could only stab and block.  Fence rails cannot slash as they do not have sharpened sides.
Look behind you...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Damug Warfang on November 14, 2015, 01:55:05 PM
he was using an iron fence rail, which meant he could only stab and block.  Fence rails cannot slash as they do not have sharpened sides.

One could, arguably, slash with the tip. It's been done before.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Damug Warfang

but can we all admit we would rather want a sword than an iron fence rail?
Look behind you...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Damug Warfang on November 14, 2015, 09:16:19 PM
but can we all admit we would rather want a sword than an iron fence rail?

I want an iron fence rail. I mean, when you're not fighting, you can still use it as an iron fence rail.

LT Sandpaw

Depending on the length of said Iron fence rail it could be a formidable weapon.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rosey

He so totally deserved everything he got!!! What a horrid guy :P I mean rat lol
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)