which character deaths made you sad?

Started by Veil Sixclaw, March 24, 2013, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Definitely Cregga, something about it just really gets me worse than others.  I think it's how, right at the end, she sees all her old comrades again and marches off into the distance with them as she fades away.  It friggin' kills me
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yeah, Cregga. And Rose, and Bragoon and Saro, and Veil, and Skarlath and Argulor. Russa, Fleetscut, Finnbar, Romsca... Soooooooooooo many.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

I actually thought some of the villains' deaths were rather sad. I'm not sure why...
Luke the Warrior's death was really sad though. And Bragoon and Saro's was...crushing. They were (in my humble opinion) probably the only thing that made Loamhedge half way interesting and then they just...died.  :'(

I'd make a whole list, but it'd probably be really long.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

This may sound weird, but I actually cried when Ungatt Trunn was killed. He totally freaked me out, but I kind of liked him at the same time.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

thats not to werd. I cried when jukka the sling died :'(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Skarlath is undoubtedly the saddest so far, more because of what he left behind than how he traveled to Dark Forest.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Dante8002

1. ROSE!
2. Methuselah
3. Fripple (how could anyone kill a dibbun?)
4. Mrs Lettie bankvoll
5. Friar Hugo
6. Vitch
Yalahoo!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

ROSE! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (I should have read all the books befor)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Tone it down a bit, Lass. This isn't The Cellars.

Rose was sad but it would have been worse if Grumm had died.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱