Early Access expected next week, pricing, and more!

Started by LordTBT, December 08, 2017, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

The article says it's $15 per 'episode', I believe.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LordTBT

Quote from: Ashleg on December 09, 2017, 05:03:12 AM
I'm not reading all that.

...What's the price?

"All that"?

You can't seriously be suggesting that 15 sentences, or half a page, is a demanding read, especially on a forum for a 22-book series that are an average 300-400 pages.

Ashleg

Good grief, dude. I don't want to read half a page just to find out how much I have to pay for something. It's not even COMPARABLE to reading a book, which you devote time to because it's a story.

Cornflower MM

O.O

Thanks for asking, Ash, I couldn't open the page. Magnus and Wikia hate each other. Anything else of note?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: LordTBT on December 09, 2017, 04:16:29 PM
You can't seriously be suggesting that 15 sentences, or half a page, is a demanding read, especially on a forum for a 22-book series that are an average 300-400 pages.

Don't worry, TBT. You did a fine job writing the article and the rest of us really appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed on this (nice job with the structure, by the way. I know it's a little thing but reading many short paragraphs in a news article is a lot nicer than giant walls of text). Also huge congratulations to the SOMA team on the progress! I am sincerely looking forward to getting my hands on the early access. Happy Holidays indeed!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior