News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My Redwall Fanart! :D

Started by DelenatheWanderer, September 14, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DelenatheWanderer

I did try pressing the image button, but it didn't work, just showed an x. I'll try and see if I can remedy that, though.
I'm glad you like it.
Hmm... it may be my computer is why. Thanks though Maudie, now you don't have to click thhe link!  :D
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Wylder Treejumper

I tried that too; you were just using the wrong link. You have to right-click on the image itself and select "copy image address."

Also, you read my mind! He was actually supposed to have a flute, not a lute. That was a typo. So congratulations, you are officially psychic!

A lute made out of crystal wouldn't work very well anyways ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

DelenatheWanderer

Hide away your thoughts, or I shall read them, oooooo...
That's a weight off my shoulders though, now I don't feel bad.
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Rosie Willowwater

That is incredible, Delena! Great job on this. :)

Ashleg

For some reason I was expecting it to be bad...and then I clicked the link and geez, that thing has some charm to it. Keep it up!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Good job, Delana!

Quote from: Ashleg on September 30, 2017, 08:34:40 PM
For some reason I was expecting it to be bad...and then I clicked the link and geez, that thing has some charm to it. Keep it up!
Bad Ash! I shall squish you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Fun pic! It's certainly got an energy to it. Nicely done. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 10:07:20 PM
Good job, Delana!

But I...complimented it.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Ashleg on October 01, 2017, 01:42:23 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 10:07:20 PM
Good job, Delana!

But I...complimented it.
"I expected it to be bad" is something we think and don't say.

Even I have more tact than that and I think it's pretty well established that I am a quite abrasive person.

Ashleg

Sheesh. People have told me that multiple times and I don't have a hissy fit over it.

If my being pleasantly surprised by Delana's skill is bad...

DelenatheWanderer

Here's a pic of a character from my fanfiction, The Lily Patrol. (Check it out...)
He's a novice Recorder, who can't seem to remember anything, including where his glasses are - on his face.
https://s25.postimg.org/t3yihe3gv/Haliot_-_Copy.png
And don't make Ashleg cry. :'( I don't take it as an insult. I would think the same thing.

Jetthebinturong

Yes, and I will admit that I thought the same, as I do of everyone whose art I haven't seen. The difference is I would never say that to someone because there's no telling how they would react, and it is a rather uncharitable and unkind thing to think of someone regardless of how they take it.

Oh and your OC and your art style in general is adorable.

Ashleg

I like that he has a beard...XD.

RE: my comment:

When I have been on the reciving end of that comment, it has actually made me feel good. Because I proved my skill to be higher than someone's initial perception.

Heck, I don't care what you think of it, I meant it as a compliment and that's all it will ever be. I'm glad Delena agrees.

NovaNocturne