LET'Z DOO A DOOL

Started by Ashleg, September 19, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Hello, Roleplay community.
If you are active and want to do a duel with me, well HECK YEAH, let's do it, I might even take multiple ones so just leave your psot down below and if I accept we'll go and discuss schtuff, aye?

The Skarzs

Mmmm.
I have no ideas for any duels. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Right. Let's think...
First off, should it be a friendly one or to the death?

And do you prefer using character you own or Brian's? (I'm fine with either.)

The Skarzs

To the death.

I would like to use a certain character of mine. . . Argunath.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I DEMAND DETAILS ON THIS CHARACTER.

That will help me pick mine.

The Skarzs

Name: Argunath
Species: Cougar
Weapons: Two and a half foot long heavy falcate; sling; anything at paw; teeth and claws when enraged
Appearance: Exceptionally large creature; blonde-tinted gray fur; chain mail tunic overtop a homespun tunic underneath steel armor; a side pack full of provisions, such as flint and tinder, food, and medical supplies
Personality: Stoic, yet sometimes humorous. Takes things very seriously and believes in wasting no time. Very strong-willed.
Origin: From the far west mountains. Due to a constant restlessness, he left his home and travelled with no particular purpose. He suffers from the Bloodwrath, though he must get very angry or suffer pain of mind or body to become consumed by it.

Match this. ;D

If you don't want me to use him I'll use another.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I wrote a reply the day you sent that and I guess it didn't post. >:(

What I had said was:

Most of my characters are older and smaller with significant flaws, so I think my best bet for going against him would be for me to use Rern from IRASATSII 3 so I can try and develop him more. He's supposed to be a good fighter.

Will post the form in a second.

I mean, once I read it over again, if it seems like he would stand no chance I will choose another. Don't want to have this just be me getting demolished.

Ashleg

@The Skarzs Nevermind, Rern is an archer. It wouldn't make for a good duel with an archer.

Unless...
Ah dunno, what do you think?

The Skarzs

It could. It might give him a better chance against Argunath, if he is able to fight close quarters as well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Here's an exact copy of Rern's original form:

Spoiler
Name: Rern
Nickname? (Optional): n/a, Rern
Age (in seasons) (they should be thirteen seasons/years older than they were in the sequel): 38 (adult)
Species: Rat
Side (Good or bad, please. Let's limit the neutrals unless said character has a known reason to be so.): Bad.
Appearance (include clothing and weapons as well as physical appearance): Rern is a furless rat of small stature, with dark crimson eyes and curled, knotted whiskers. Typically, he wears a green tunic lined in gold and some pinkish color, with long white sleeves and red balloon pants. He's an archer, and therefore carries his bow with him wherever he goes.
Personality: Rern is manipulative, ambitious, and sly--all the wonderful traits of a vermin! He rather enjoys doing Fury's dirty work, hoping that he can gain the cat's trust and overthrow him one day.
Other: He's a foreigner, not from the North but not from Mossflower either. I imagine he has some kind of MidEastern accent.
[close]

Add onto the weapons some super swag twin daggers.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.