Blood and Vinegar (A Roleplay) - OOC Discussion/Sign-Ups

Started by Krantor the Brutal, October 13, 2017, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

A tad confused about your post, Krantor:

Adoranz just conquered territory and is celebrating that, right?

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Scott McLamok

Character 2 of Scott McLamok

Name: Rift Backlark
Age (Seasons): 20
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Bow and a dirk
Background: Rift did not like sitting around doing house chores he liked tree hopping adventure and shooting a bow which he is a deadshot at, he wasn't allowed  to leave his father's drey so  he decided to climb out of the chimney in the roof after accomplishing this he got his ash stave bow and his brown feathered arrows and ran off in seek of adventure and he has been wandering ever since.
Appearance: a little smaller than a normal red squirrel, he has navy blue eyes, wears a green short sleeveless tunic a sheath on his side for his dirk and a red and green quiver for his brown arrows.
Personality: really adventurous fierce and willing but sometimes he is to eager.
My last one if this is accepted will be a vermin  >:D
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Scott McLamok

Ok ill mainly use Rift but if no one wants to I'll use the major if that suits you
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Krantor the Brutal

You have to use the major, you signed up for it, unless you don't want to...

Ashleg

Quote from: Ashleg on October 18, 2017, 11:22:05 PM
Do I have anybeast to RP with?

???

If I just have my character give a speech to NPCs this is gonna get old fast. There has to be somebeast not controlled by me who can react to what is being said.

Unimaginative

Name: Wurthjorg the Ghost
Species: Stoat
Weapons: Keeps a dagger at his belt, and various poisons in a satchel he has with him at all times.
Background: Born in Southern Mossflower, quickly gained the reputation for stealth when he was young, as many neighbor's possessions wound up in his paws somehow. After being run out of his home village, he traveled for several seasons, before coming across an aged stoat who claimed to have been a legendary assassin. After learning from him, Wurthjorg killed the stoat, and set off to find anyone with a use for his services...
Appearance: Despite the epithet of "The Ghost" being attributed to him, Wurthjorg is actually a dark grey stoat, with streaks of silvery fur around his eyes. He is small, but wirey. His eyes are a pale blue, standing in stark contrast with the darkness of his fur. He typically wears dark robes, with a cord around the waist, and a simple canvas hat he stole from his mentor.
Personality: Despte his stature, The Ghost has an intimidating presence, brought  about by force of will. Once given a task, he will follow through with it with little regard for cost of lives, ither than his own. Unlikely many vermin, he is fairly sentimental. He takes something from each of his victims, to remember a job well done. Wurthjorg is very aware of his surroundings, and makes sure to plan an escape route whenever he enters a building.

It's rough right now, I'm doing this on my phone at school. I'll smooth it out later, but I wanted to get it done for Ash. Is him being the right hand of Adoranz alright?

I may change his species later as well. I wanna make sure his fur colour is appropriate for a stoat.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

*Reads "drinkiblr" ten times.*
*Still can't figure it out.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 19, 2017, 08:18:06 PM
*Reads "drinkiblr" ten times.*
*Still can't figure it out.*

Oh dear.

Darker.

I'm a victim of Apple's autocorrect!

Krantor the Brutal

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

My autocorrect does weird things. I mistyped it slightly initially, so it turned it into a nonesensical string of letters. Which I've probably typed at some point.  :P ;D