OOC: Add and Divide (PRIVATE)

Started by Ashleg, October 25, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Y'know what this is, @Rosie Willowwater .

@The Skarzs may possibly be in this, pending his answer.

Before you continue, traveler, this RolePlay is PRIVATE for Rosie and I (and maybe Skarzs). This means that it is not open for the public to join, but it is open to be read and enjoyed (y' just can't interfere or steal our characters or tell us what to do).

The elderly polecat Abbot Orzmul (who leads what was once Loamhedge, which has been taken over by a creepy and elusive vermin society that is rumored to be able to cast horrible curses) has set his sights on Redwall Abbey, which he deems his for the taking. Meadow, a young mouse, and the only Woodlander in Orzmul's faction, is taken under the Abbot's wing as he sees her the "key" to his victory.

My character(s):
Spoiler
Abbot Orzmul
Spoiler
Name: (Abbot) Orzmul "The Superior"
Species: Polecat
Weapons: A simple, but indeed very sharp, dagger.
Appearance:
Spoiler
[close]
Orzmul, to be specific, is a striped polecat. His fur is black, but he has long white stripes running from the back of his head all the way down the center of his back, to the very end of his tail (which is completely white). He has two smaller stripes along each side of his head, and a white spot in the center, right above his eyes (which are a very, very dark brown). Orzmul is tall, gaunt, bony, and quite imposing. He wears silken white robes with a golden necklace and trim...not to mention a lot of rings on his paws.
His age is quite visible on his face. He does not look a day younger.
Personality: Orzmul is imposing and cruel, and yet there is something charismatic about him that draws creatures in. He knows what he wants, and will not falter to go countless lengths in order to ensure that he will get what he wants. What he lacks in physical strength he makes up for with cunning, manipulation, and a bit of formidable magic.
On the flipside, however...
Orzmul is fairly quiet when not giving orders or a speech. There are times when he just appears as a scrawny old beast, and others when he can be a terrifying mess to deal with. It all depends on what he feels like showing you.
History:  Orzmul's history is quite the mystery. His parents lived to ripe old ages, but once he began making a name for himself, he dropped ties with them. Instead of being born in a position to become leader (or, say, Abbot), Orzmul stated his cause and gradually gained enough support to take control after the death of his predecessor.
Other (Optional):
[close]
[close]

Rosie Willowwater

This is an RP with just Ash because he made 99% of my character and will probably nag me to post a lot because procrastination.

Anyway, character:

Spoiler
Name: Meadow Brushtail
Species: Mouse
Weapons: A sling that she ties loosely around her waist to keep it safe, and the knot she uses to tie it can be easily pulled apart in case of sudden combat. She also collected a small amount of pebbles in a sack for ammo.
Appearance:  Meadow is a short, thin, quiet mouse with pure white fur and black eyes. You can usually tell from her expression what she is thinking about, for she struggles to hide her emotions even though she rarely speaks a word. She also wears a long dress down to her ankles with a small cloth vest over her top.
Personality: She is usually very solemn and tired looking. Some people call her a grouch but it's just her nature to scowl. She can be very compassionate if you talk to her face to face but she turns up her nose at crowds and avoids them if she can help it.
History: She was kidnapped from Redwall to the Loamhedge Ruins when she was too young to remember. Everybeast thought that she and her family all died and did not want to risk going into the woods in fear of the mages. So she grew up under their strict laws of secrecy, with no certain family, for she was always left to anyone who had the time to take care of her, and only seeing and hearing Orzmul but never interacting and not knowing her past.
Other (Optional): I probably have so many continuity errors with this but I am too tired to look over it again.
[close]

Ashleg

--And possibly, Skarzs. If he decides to join.

(She should be kidnapped from Redwall to Loamhedge Ruins but otherwise yer good.)

Rosie Willowwater

Oh, whoops, thanks for reminding me. Fixed it.

Ashleg

Grand, cool, awesome, wow.

I'll wait to hear from Skarzs and should he say yes to joining I'll wait to post the thread 'till his character(s?) are up, if he says no, I'll make it as soon as I get the answer.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Oh, yeah? Cool!

Here's a blank form:

Name-
Species-
Age-
Rank-
Weapons-
Appearance-
Personality-
History-
Other-

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Deedn't Oi say in the invite that I need an Abbot of Redwall an' a Deputy for Orzmul?

The Skarzs

Name- Vincor
Species- Ferrer
Age- 26
Rank- Orzmul's second in command.
Weapons- A long kris.
Appearance- Vincor has dark brown fur mottled with gray and black, with a white mask of fur around his eyes and mouth, and black limbs. He wears the normal garb of the cult.
Personality- Zealous. Everything he thinks is centered around Orzmul and his teachings. He is very serious, taking a page out of the abbot's book, though is is more liable to speak out.
History- Born within the order by order members, Vincor has been groomed to be the ultimate follower of Orzmul.
Other-
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Looks good, but Meadow was already kidnapped. When she was a baby.

He can of course have been the one who kidnapped her, though in that case you may want to age him up or something. Unless he was kidnapping people when he was twelve.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

@Ashleg Put off posting for five days and then come back to edit it. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg