News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

So long, Fall Extravaganza!

Started by Captain Tammo, December 22, 2017, 11:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

And with the final results posted, the awards in the process of being distributed and the Autumn now turning into Winter, it's time to say goodbye to the Fall Extravaganza. A big thank you to everybody who participated. I sincerely hope that it was an enjoyable time for all of you! If you have any ideas or advice on how to make events like this better in the future, or wanted to share something that you especially thought was fun, please feel free to send any of the staff members a PM! We're always around.

As a bit of a more personal note: this was my first real project as a global mod and I'm thrilled to see how well everything turned out. It was a great way to dive right in and I appreciate the support and teamwork from the rest of the forum staff in helping keep the events on track. Don't think the fun stops here, though! This team has already got some new ideas being tossed around to make this place as fun as possible. So stay tuned!

In the meantime, happy holidays from all of us here on the forum :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior