Favourite otter quote?

Started by LittleBlueBox, June 27, 2011, 06:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBlueBox

I'm working on a little project and I'm searching for a quote either said about otters (otters in general or any otter in particular) or by an otter.
Something memorable would be best. Either funny or serious.

Any help would be appreciated.

Matthias720

Big Kolun: "How did you get to be so tall?"
Tiria: "I promised my dad I wouldn't be long."

DanielofRedwall

*spoiler* Finnbarr Galedeep as his dying, with Joseph the Bellmaker by his side: "Now stop 'ere with me awhile until I leave yer t'go on me last good voyage." From the Bellmaker, that line gets me EVERY time I read it. Such a sad moment.  :'(
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Ohh, otter quotes. Okay, here's one from Rogue Crew I LOVED (spoilerrrsss!):

.....necessary gratuitous spoiler space is necessary...

Okay.

Cap'n Rake: Your son's young--he's likely goin' through a wee phase. Did ye never have sich a time in your spring seasons, Skor?
Skor Axehound: *thinks* Aye, I recall likin' flowers. Daisies, roses, bluebells an' buttercups. I carved 'em all over my shield, on my sword scabbard an' axe haft, sketched some on my arrow quiver, too.

I LOL'd so hard. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

In mossflower, when the otters say, 'Don't taste no 'otter to an otter!'
I like that.  :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

"Ain't nothin' too 'ot fer an' otter!" At least I think I got the quote right.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

When they say anything about hotroot soup
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

All of Cheek's lines are funny
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Nightfire

Anything by Brookflow is awesome and hilarious!

DanielofRedwall

No need to double post, you can just click "modify" above your post in the top right corner. Cheers.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lutra

QuoteCap'n Rake: Your son's young--he's likely goin' through a wee phase. Did ye never have sich a time in your spring seasons, Skor?
Skor Axehound: *thinks* Aye, I recall likin' flowers. Daisies, roses, bluebells an' buttercups. I carved 'em all over my shield, on my sword scabbard an' axe haft, sketched some on my arrow quiver, too.

:D :D :D Now there's a good one!

I remember in the tv series, Cheek had said something to Basil and he said, "Funny, I thought you were cheek."
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Astral

BLOOD STREAMS FOREVEEERRRRRR!
"Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence."

Nightfire

Any weapon is the best weapon, as long as you use it skilfully and with honour. - Skipper Barjon, from High Ruhlain.

Dante8002

"Must be summat wrong with that un, he's going' to miss all the fighting." Finbarr about Egbert.
Yalahoo!