News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Pond

Started by Coobreedan, November 15, 2011, 04:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

My website, Redwall Pond, has won the Awards Contest! Here it is:

http://www.wix.com/coobreedan/redwall-pond

The password for the exclusive room is:

icecream
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

how do ye see the fanatics :-[
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

When someone submits one, I'll make a new page with them all on.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

thank ye...also there is now way (that ah could find) tae return tae under the water
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Coobreedan

Thanks for telling me that. I'll fix that now.

Taggerung The Otter

Coobreedan

All fixed. There shouldn't be any more problems, but report them to me if there are.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 16, 2011, 05:01:24 PM
All fixed. There shouldn't be any more problems, but report them to me if there are.

ah'm check it out rite now.

So ah just went there and ah saw when ah clicked on fanactics threre was no way to get back

Coobreedan

I always forget to make back buttons.  :P

Fixing it now!

Taggerung The Otter

Coobreedan

Just so you know, the Submit Box in Fishy Fanfics is for posting Fanfics ONLY.

Taggerung The Otter

Coobreedan

Have you thought about writing one yet?

Taggerung The Otter

Coobreedan

We are the only two beasts on this board. :P