News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Pond

Started by Coobreedan, November 15, 2011, 04:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Lutra

Something to consider:  put the names of the fish on the main page and the book they came out of.  Right now as you have it, I click on the fish, but offhand, unless I remember the image vividly, I don't know who I'm looking at.  It helps if you let your viewers know who is who so they don't waste their time clicking on every fish to try and find the one they wanted to read more about.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Coobreedan

*Eats banana* Yeah, that makes sense. I'll do that now.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

yer site 'tis much improved
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Could you make the writing where it talks about the pond bigger? Cause I can't see it very well. You know, the bit where it says that this pond is one that has all the fish.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Tiria Wildlough

Would it be possible for you to give the site colours? It's a very small request, but it would make the site look a lot more interesting.
Also, you misspelt 'Taggerung'.
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I'm very picky on colours for things. Could you explain what you mean a bit more.

And I usually spell Redwall stuff how I pronounce them... :-\

Søren

Quote from: Coobreedan on April 12, 2012, 08:32:36 PM
I'm very picky on colours for things. Could you explain what you mean a bit more.

Um why do I need a password to look a the link that says "Redwall Abbey Forum Members clicl here". I don't know any password? ??? ???

I'm retired from the forum

Coobreedan

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 12, 2012, 10:41:00 PM
Quote from: Coobreedan on April 12, 2012, 08:32:36 PM

Um why do I need a password to look a the link that says "Redwall Abbey Forum Members clicl here". I don't know any password? ??? ???

Always read the first post of a thread. In that post in the password but I'll post it here anyway:

icecream

Tiria Wildlough

Well, you can use what colours you want, but it's kinda boring if it's all black and white.
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I'll update it soon. I'm coming up with ideas for a new colour scheme. *Thinks*

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers