News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dibbuns Against Bedtime

Started by Stoakly Centurio, December 11, 2011, 09:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoakly Centurio

For those who are unaware, the ol' site is still around and semi-active. The link on Redwall.org is not up to date; it links to a very old version of DAB. The current one is mainly just on the Play Tents, the proboards of DAB, but a little on the old VOY boards as well. We aren't nearly as active as we used to be, but we are still around! Riverstream is the new Ringleader and she's doing an excellent job. :)

Please, if you're looking for a new site to roleplay on, make friends with fellow Redwall fans, etc., please consider DAB! It's a site that has been around for a long time, and there are very few of the older members still around, but there are some! We'd love to have you. :) With more members, we can at least get the site back to a regularly active state, I know.

Have been known about the ROC as: Stoakly Centurio, Erksta R., Rinafera W., Adoni, etc.

Riverstream

(Thanks, I'd been meaning to do some advertising myself.)

Yes, DAB is still around and still alive.. hard to believe, huh? I've sent out multiple requests and emails to all contacts I can find to fix the link to our mainsite, but no one has changed it.

DAB is a great place. *begin shameless plug* Really, I suggest you guys come over and check it out. We could definitely use the activity, and we'd love to have you.  ;D

-Riverstream, DAB Ringleader

Lutra

I stopped by that site a while ago...I think its hard to navigate personally and maybe that's why its hard to attract new members.  Perhaps they don't know where to go or what to do.  There's an awful lot of links to all sorts of places.  That might help things.  Also, some pages don't seem to load right.  Might be the frames, but I've seen pictures load over text.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

redwallgurl

Quote from: Lutra on December 11, 2011, 10:20:09 PM
I stopped by that site a while ago...I think its hard to navigate personally and maybe that's why its hard to attract new members.  Perhaps they don't know where to go or what to do.  There's an awful lot of links to all sorts of places.  That might help things.  Also, some pages don't seem to load right.  Might be the frames, but I've seen pictures load over text.
exactly i had joined but i had forgotten everything and it ws really hard to navigate so i went to this site and here i stayed
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tannsrall

The site has been fixed and most every thing is running.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Riverstream

Most things have been fixed and I've been working on cutting down unnecessary links, boards, etc. to make the site more smooth-flowing and easy to use. Sorry for the continual pleading by members of the site, but I /did/ tell them to advertise.  ;D DAB used to be legendary, and we just don't want it to die. Give it a try. Or if not, tell me why.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Riverstream on March 20, 2012, 09:59:52 PM
DAB used to be legendary...

One of the few sites that made it to the Links page of this site!  ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dannflor

I try to sign up but it does not work you have to email Gonfelin and it is not nice
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

Yea, I haven't been able to join yet.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Riverstream

http://www.dibbuns.proboards.com/index.cgi
You should be able to sign up here.. there's a board for it,  I'll approve your account and the like. :)

Dannflor

ok when the girls (my sisters) get back they can type the password

Dannflor

I signed up  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D my usernames are Dannflor Dwopple and somthing a I really can't tell

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Dab, Dab, Dab! I couldn't join, they said I was too young.

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)