News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My Site: Marlfoxes Observe

Started by Tiria Wildlough, January 14, 2012, 04:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I have finally made a website! It doesn't have much on yet, but please submit a fanfic if you can. The site is here.
Enjoy! :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

I know its new, but I see one glaring problem....no Marlfoxes.  No pictures or anything to suggest the site had anything to do with Marlfoxes.  Also, you might want to consider doing more than just accepting fan entries...you'll attract more people by offering things like information about the Marlfoxes and their role within Redwall. ;)

Just some tidbits to get you going...
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

I like the first opening page.

QuoteAnd GELLTOR, well, acts like a dork.

Hahahaha, that was great, Tiria! I'm gonna submit my Trouble on the Horizon fanfic, if'n ye don't mind. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rusvul

could i post a fanfic on this site about my redwall rp char? he does have a fairly intricate history

Tam and Martin

This looks like a nice website. I'm considering joining

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

W0NWILL

I think I'll write a fanfiction just for this, about marlfoxes, just to see how you display their reaction.

winifred

I tried the link and it didn't work.  :( i'd love to see your site though!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...