your fave castaways character is?

Started by Mad Maudie, June 01, 2012, 04:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, like Martin and Rose. You knew Martin was never going to get married and settle down, didn't you?
Anyway, I don't actually like many of the Castaways characters that much. I did like Ben and Captain Thuron, though.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

Some of my favorite characters came from The Angel's Command: Cap'n Thuron, Karay, and Dominic.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

KitrallStreamrippler

I don't think I've read the whole series... but my favorite character so far is Jonathan Preston (I think that's how it's spelled) from the first book. I also love Ned and Horatio.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Kitsune

cregga rose eyes

NED!!!!!

I also liked the goat herder in Angel's Command (Do any of you remember her name?)
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

KitrallStreamrippler

It was Luis, I think.

Okay, so now I've read the whole series, and my two favorites (from the Voyage of Slaves, at least) are Eli Bar Shimon and Cap'n Kostas Krimboti.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Shadowed One

I like Raphael Thuron. He's a cool pirate and a good guy. How much better can you get?

The Istrani Wolves were neat as well.

Please don't double post. Note from moderator.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on March 08, 2013, 07:57:25 PM
I also liked the goat herder in Angel's Command (Do any of you remember her name?)
I believe her name was Arnela. She's a cool character! A lot of her goats were named after people from Greek/Roman mythology.

I like the characters Ned, Dominic, Captain Thuron and Serafina. I also like Janos Cabar, the Istrani Wolves, and Karay. Karay kinda reminds me of Mariel, 'cause she's a fighter. I mean, she broke that guy's ankle, and might've killed him if Ben hadn't stopped her! But she should have married Dominic.  :-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Firetail

Ben, & what's the lady...... Leader of the wolf pack or something????
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Jukka the Sling

Her name's Janos Cabar, and she was the leader of the Istrani Wolves. She was awesome! ;D

EDIT: Hey, this is my two hundredth post!  :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien