News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My Website

Started by gorath, June 27, 2012, 11:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Um gorath, I signed up but I can't write any thing for some reason.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Leatho Shellhound

I like eulalia!!! But my computer is making it so that I can't do any thing on it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

gorath

Hmmmmmmm. The thing is, you have to be my friend. I will send you a invite, and then that might solve your problem. As you can see, it is NOT perfect.

Skyblade

This website seems pretty cool. I might join, but one question:how do you become a mod? And I mean in any forum. I've always wondered.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

The website owner can apoint you.

Lutra

Ok, I see two sites linked to here, suggestions for both:

http://eulalia2.webs.com/

Ok, the line that says "submit your own photos to me" or something like that, needs to go.  Websites are built for information, not for people to give the owner the information. Its expected the creator has it and is willing to share it with the world.  So if you don't already have badger pictures, well, maybe the site shouldn't exist until you do have them or something to offer a visitor.

http://redwallsquirrels.webs.com/

This one on squirrels is in better shape.  First off, put all the videos on their own page, not on the main page.  Not everyone has blazing fast internet speeds (yes even in 2012!) and trying to load a lot of stuff on one page is going to turn them away.  It also makes for neater organization to have "Photos" one one page, "Videos" on another.  Make sure you stick on topic...that is squirrels from Redwall, and avoid adding other random stuff like Tintin, which has nothing to do with the site topic.

Best of luck! :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

gorath

Skyblade

Nevermind about the joining your website thing, because I'm leaving the forums(and will come back sometime)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

W0NWILL

It's okay. You don't know her and she's back anyway. That was posted in July.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Cool website! I think that I might join myself...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca