News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My site

Started by Wydran Riverpaw, July 02, 2011, 12:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wydran Riverpaw

Thought I might post my personal Redwall fansite here :) There's not a whole lot on it right now, but there are my drawings, some roleplays I've been in from the Redwall MUCK, and a HUGE list of ROC links. If you want, check it out here:

http://wydran.webs.com/

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Galedeep

Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing what this site becomes.

DanielofRedwall

Looks good, can't wait to see you add some more stuff!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Nice pictures! ;D
Can't wait to see more! 8) 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Plugg Firetail

Cool another person who uses webs! I have  few redwall websites but their not that good.

Wydran Riverpaw

Thanks for all the compliments everyone ^w^

BTW, I just added a few things today, including 36 links to my ROC links page (as if it didn't have enough already! xD )

Also, I'm working on a super cool project which I hope to be able to share with everyone soon... :3

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

i love the site so many rocs but this one is pretty good for me
Fun. is a fantastic band.