News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall; War in Mossflower

Started by Gingivere Greeneyes, August 07, 2012, 09:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingivere Greeneyes

Plot;Vulpuz, the ruler of all Hellgates. Is sending them to Mossflower, to wreak havoc and destruction on its inhabitants. But in the dark forest, where the good creatures go, Martin the Warrior saw this and he sent his own woodlanders, through a portal he found in the dark forest. To fight the vermin and Vulpuz and protect Mossflower woods!

Now the Abbey dwellers are trying to put together the pieces of the puzzle. Who are these strange beasts that turn up at their gates? Going by names of their heroes past.  Deyna, Martin, Sunflash and many others.
Meanwhile the vermin are grouping together, forming one large army. But there is tension in the vermin's camp. Some are taking the side of one warlord, others taking the side of another. Will the vermin spilt?

So what side are you on traveller? Are you a simple Abbey beast, trying to figure out what in hellgates is going on? Are you a warrior sent by Martin himself, to defend Mossflower country? Or are you a vermin, bent on conquering Redwall abbey and all it's inhabitants?

So this is a Redwall roleplaying site made by myself and my best friend. In this you can play as any Redwall character you want including OC's. The posts will be quite long; two paragraphs at least. It's a proboards site so it will be a little different than what you're used to here but if I can get used to this which was quite a new style for me then I'm certain that you can get used to proboards. The link is; http://redwallandmossflower.proboards.com/index.cgi if you want to check it out or even join.
This has been lying in the corner gathering dust for too long now. I'd like to give it a boost start at life again!
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

W0NWILL

I'll join in a little bit, bit busy, but I'll soon have what I'm doing wrapped up, though I think that you should quiet it down, don't make it so loud.

Gingivere Greeneyes

W0NWILL

Gingivere Greeneyes

W0NWILL

Though you don't have to take my advice. Though you don't have to make it all white, that's boring.

Gingivere Greeneyes

Nope I changed the colours to a darker red. The white's just default proboards!

EDIT; Just to let you all know, I probbably wont be around to answer your questions or respond to your apps untill british time morning. I have to go to bed now you see! :(

W0NWILL

Dannflor

I signed up my name is normal Dannflor
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Gingivere Greeneyes

I saw yours Dannflor, but I didn't see yours Wonwill, huh that's strange...

W0NWILL

Gingivere Greeneyes

Did you get the activation email? ???

Lutra

Your choice of colors is probably not helping get people to join.  You need something that blends together (different shades of one color) or something less extreme than the red-yellow-blue-green of the board.  I personally cannot look at a board like that with all those clashing colors.  You might want to consider some more changes Gingivere.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Flandor

I have to second Lura's sound advice.  Gold on red can work ok if they're both muted enough, but I would lose the green and other background colors.  Look at the colors on this forum and see how easy it is to read.  You don't have to copy it, but maybe it'll give you an idea.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on August 08, 2012, 12:25:09 AM
Your choice of colors is probably not helping get people to join.  You need something that blends together (different shades of one color) or something less extreme than the red-yellow-blue-green of the board.  I personally cannot look at a board like that with all those clashing colors.  You might want to consider some more changes Gingivere.
I agree with Lutra. Try adding more variety in color, and maybe color code the different sections.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers