News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A new redwall roleplaying forum

Started by W0NWILL, August 09, 2012, 11:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Hmm, I don' t know. The rules seem to cover that pretty well. If you want to add something to them, you can.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 11, 2012, 04:21:01 AM
I believe he means that we should put what we expect from new members and such. If it isn't what Lutra means, I think it's a good idea.

This is absolutely what I mean. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Just checked again, and I'm liking the color changes. :) That's a lot more like it!  The only thing you have to watch is the bright red you have for text that hasn't been clicked on yet...make it black or something.  The dark brown/maroon you have for visited links works well.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

W0NWILL

The link colour is now black, the visited link colour is now dark red, and the colour for admins is red.

Matthias720

Looks good, you two! ^_^

If you need any help with logistics, I am familiar with Forumotion and their system. PM me if you need any assistance. ;)

W0NWILL

Oh yes, I'm BoxingHare, just so that's cleared up.

And we probably won't change the colours unless I find a better picture or draw one (Like that's gong to happen).

EDIT: Thank you Redwallgurl and Mygale (though she isn't part of this forum) for joining.

psybox

i joined, but do you think removing the google map thing is removable, or at least removing the marker is possible?

Tiria Wildlough

I'll see what I can do, but right now I have to get off.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

I'll try as well. And thanks for joining.

EDIT: I made it so it can't be seen-even by the admins. So no worries.

Annoder edit: Gingivere, we're waiting on you.

W0NWILL

(Bump) We're still looking for members, as always!

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D