News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is this, I can't even...

Started by Something Horrifying, August 25, 2012, 11:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Horrifying

SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Skipper

Don't leave me here with this..this..site. Where did you find it?

MatthiasMan

Ahahahahaha! Hahahah! Gaha. . .Eh. . Herm. . . AHAHAHA! What is that? Hah. Matthias epic failed and fell. :P

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Skipper on August 25, 2012, 12:18:00 PM
Where did you find it?
In the dark and terrifying recesses of my brain. o_______o

Flandor

This is more fabulous than words can say.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Flandor on August 26, 2012, 01:08:55 PM
This is more fabulous than words can say.
This is more cheesy and stupid but funny than words can say.

Rainshadow

Wha?!?!  I honestly don't know what to say.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 27, 2012, 08:13:27 PM
 Wha?!?!  I honestly don't know what to say.
...Mission accomplished8)

Expect more updates tonight when we will MEET ANOTHER CHARACTER.

Redwallfan7

There should be one with Cluny and Slagar falling like that :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 27, 2012, 09:40:19 PM
There should be one with Cluny and Slagar falling like that :P
I'm sure Cluny will fall over at some point (as well as a number of other ridiculous things). Not sure if I'll do more than the first book, though...we'll see how it goes. I'm planning to literally do the entire book, scene by scene, so it'll take a while. I'm still on the first page! XD

EDIT: And here's the abbot. THINGS ARE GETTING SERIOUS.

MatthiasMan

This thing is so cheesy. :P How does this even happen? I don't even know what to right it's so cheesy. Hahahahha! LOL!

Flandor

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

MatthiasMan

Wow, just wow. I'm never going to forget this. It's so stupidly funny. That Abbot Mortimer reminds me of him in Abbot Mortimer Goes Insane so much.

Matthias, Matthias. . . Matthias, Matthias. . . Matthias, Matthias. . . Matthias, Matthias.(Shakes head back and forth.)[i/]

Redwallfan7

There should be one with Slagar starting to charge, and he says: Attack Redwall Abbey! And then he falls down the well ;D