The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

just entered a fanfic for a webcomic in a contest run by the webcomic's creator.  The theme was "AU" and I threw the thing together in three days and I'm so nervous and self-conscious about it since it's serious and dramatic while the other entries seem to be lighthearted.  and i'm terrified i wrote someone out of character or something.  please excuse me while I throw myself out a window.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Then it will get their attention!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Yes!
(Just like I hope my age and lack of experience will get the attention of the people that run the competition I'm applying for. . .)

For example, I like some of the dramatic/tragic/serious Redwall fanfics I have read that are out of the norm for the series.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

I really want to know what happened.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

none of my pens ever work. i suspect a conspiracy.

The Skarzs

The pencils are killing them off.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Kodak thought so too. They aren't around anymore.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Kodak is alive and well; Hollywood keeps them afloat.