News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

I will most certainly NOT get "woke!"

Or "waked".

The Skarzs

Mm. The lit will woke you.

We were going to name our youth group at church "Lux in tenebras" but then I noted that the acronym would be "LIT". Everyone in the room burst out laughing, and several jokes were passed around about it being time to have a LIT meeting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Søren

Well, shallalamadingdong back at y'all.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Amber

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.