News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Corsairs

Started by scarlet, September 27, 2012, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarlet

Hey there everyone! I don't know if any of you guys have heard of Redwall Corsairs, but it was a really active site back in the day, but it has been inactive for the past two-three years. However, me and a few other members are determined to make it active again! Any new members would be welcomed, it's a super fun site :)

Home
    Advertise
    Affiliate

Let me tell you a bit about the site; Our characters are Pirates and we are RPing in Brian Jacques World of Redwall. But there is one thing different: Redwall has been dead for as long as anyone can remember but a secret still lies in its vast ruins. The secret of a treasure, a treasure far to great for anyone to imagine. The key to this treasure is a map, but long ago a terrible Pirate fox named Gazada ruled the sea and it soon came into his possession. Rumors spread of this and 5 of the Captains of the vast fleet of pirate ships Gazada had under his command plotted his death, swearing to find and split the treasure among themselves with the help of the map.

He soon heard of this from his spies and decided to assassinate them in the dark of night rather than confront them, for he knew that if he did, it was certain death. He slitted the throats of 5 Captains that night and when they were found dead, many of the other Captains and their crews waged a terrible battle against Gazada and he and his few faithfuls fought, though it was to no avail.

With no other option but death he fled with the remnants of his crew. But before he could get away he was mortally injured and his crew carried him to the ship and set sail. But Gazada knew he was to die, though his mate tried to heal his wounds, it was in vain.

Before he died, he took the map and ripped it into six pieces and handing them to his mate he said " Go and take these to the blood-thirstiest Captains upon the sea! For these, when joined together, are the key to the enormous treasure of Redwall. Let these map fragments change claws, let blood spill and steel clash in hopes of obtaining all six map pieces and the key to the greatest treasure ever known!" With those words he faded and his mate did what he told her to.

She found the six blood-thirstiest crews and gave them the map pieces. Just as Gazada said much blood was spilled over the map pieces and many lives diminished, blown out like candles flickering in a storm.

The fragments passed through many sets of claws, each creature trying desperately to get all map pieces and win for themselves an enormous treasure though none yet have succeeded. As of present six Captains of six ships each own a fragment of the map and are scouring the seas for the other five, murdering and plundering along the way.
    Who will succeed and who will fail?

Lutra

Just an FYI-don't know if this actually makes a difference-I was struggling to read the pages because you have such a "dark" board.  The background is dark, the pictures are dark, the text is dark.  If I have to strain my eyes to read what is going on, I'm not going to stick around and then have to spend an hour away from the computer because my eyes hurt from trying to read the board. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra