News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Alasand

Started by Jetthebinturong, December 05, 2012, 07:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Indignant, Selethen said: "Well, what am I supposed to do!? Let a vulture eat you for lunch? Or just tear you appart? *pause* Don't be racist missy. Huh. Some nice parents you have. They teach you garbage and dump you off in the desert."

Romsca

"My parents wouldn't have done such a thing! We were traveling through this desert and vermin came and attacked me and my family. They killed my parents and left me here alone. I don't trust vermin!" Violet yelled. She crossed her arms and turned her back on Selethen.

Kitsune

"Well, whatever. I'll be off to the next town, so you can stay here and die in the desert, if you want" Selethen said.

Romsca

OOC: I'm sorry I did this myself, but please (I'll try not to in the future) don't have your whole post just dialogue.
@PluggFiretail: K?

Kitsune

OOC: @romsca, 'K (modified it)

Jetthebinturong

"Die in the desert?" asked Gukk "Don't you live here? In any case I was about to investigate this strange burrow before the vulture attacked, do either of you want to come with me?"

(Also romsca, vermin are not necessarily black creatures, no black and white species in this rp, its in the rules. However you can have your family killed by vermin but that does not make you hate vermin forever, not all vermin are like that)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Romsca

OOC: Yes I know Jet that's just my squirrel's opinion

BIC: Violet turned to Gukk. "Yes, I would love to come with you to investigate the burrow! I've been wondering what's inside it myself!"

Kitsune

"I guess I could come too" Selethen said.
OOC: This is slowing to a crawl. We need more members!

Romsca

OOC: We're just about to get to the good part!

BIC: Violet followed the hamster as they walked towards the strange burrow.

Kitsune

Jetthebinturong

As they neared the entrance to the burrow they began to hear a strange rythmic noise Gukk shivered "Ready?" he asked

Romsca

Violet answerd, "I, I th-think so..." She drew her dagger, trying to be prepared for anything.

Kitsune

"Yep" Selethen said, drawing his dirk.

Jetthebinturong

Gukk stepped forward and he obviously tripped over a rock and went tumbling into the burrow

Kitsune

Selethen rushed forward to try to catch him but he missed. "Are you ok?" He shouted down.