News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cluny the Scourge's Shrine

Started by winifred, December 11, 2012, 05:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

I'm not a member myself, but there's a redwall game on it so I was interested. (I know how everyong is with Redwall games :P ;D )  Looked like it could use some company. Thought I should mention it!
Here's the link:
http://www.freewebs.com/clunyshrine/
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

DanielofRedwall

I remember visiting hat site so long ago, back when there was quite a group of Redwall YouTubers (back in about 2008 or so). The site was created by Vipertooth, one of the more active of the "group" (they had a previous account which was taken down for some reason..). They, and almost all of the Redwall YouTubers, have long since disappeared (you can still see the remains of the work on YouTube if you search "Redwall", especially by people like MatthiasOfRedwall and Hethrin). Unfortunately, we were attacked by trolls, and most members deleted their accounts thanks to that. I can only assume she has stopped work on that site completely, since the last entry by her in the guestbook was in December 2011. Shame, I remember that site and the YouTube community was quite strong back in its time. If anyone happened to be a part of that, I was footywizz or something.
Received mostly negative reviews.