News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall MUCK: Who wants a simple walkthrough?

Started by Phoenix, January 31, 2013, 02:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

This weekend I will be having a MUCK sort of walkthrough! Saturday, February 2. 9:30 AM Eastern time.

www.rwmuck.limitless.org/swf/rw_client.swf

**Go to the above link and click "Connect as guest" and pick whatever gender you like. Male or female.**
I will send any and all guests logged in at the time a summon request. Type "+summon #join Flyfur" to be teleported to the tutorial area I will have set up. (The +summon part is the summon command, the #join part tells the program you're not sending a summon to the person, and the Flyfur part says you're joining Flyfur wherever he is. In this case, the tutorial world.)
Once you accept my summon request, you'll be in a room with me and hopefully other guests. I will say everything you will recieve; before you go in, you should know the basic commands. "Look <object>" makes you look at <object>. If it's at a player, you'll see their description. If it's without any object, or you type "look here", it will show the room's description, like when you walk into a room and you see its description. Or desc for short.
"Say <message>" shows everyone in the room this: "Guest1 says, "<message>" It's obviously for saying things.
Simple things like that. I'll get into jump, page, pose, exits, and other things later.

See you there, hopefully!
(This is my first time doing a tutorial, and I hope it's easy to understand.)

~Phoenix