News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawnwing

I've played this game on a couple of other sites I've been on.  Simple concept: one person says a food, the next has to say whether they like it or not (yum or yuck) and suggest another food.

So, I'll start off:

Watermelon

Matthias720

Gonff

Neither, but I'll say Yum

Grapes
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Dawnwing

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yuck!

A bannae coated in gravy sauce.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

I can't say I've ever tried it, but it sounds yuck!

Fish fingers and custard.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lily

Captain Tammo

Never heard of it! But it sounds good Hahahaha
Apples
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum! (That includes the peel as well)

Chicken nuggets in tomato sauce mixed with salad dressing.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Yuck!

Soggy cereal covered in chocolate sauce.

DanielofRedwall

Yuck!

Chocolate dipped strawberries.
Received mostly negative reviews.