News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

LEAST favorite "good" race

Started by Blaggut, August 22, 2013, 07:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your LEAST favorite "good" race?

Otter
3 (4.1%)
Hare
6 (8.1%)
Squirrel
4 (5.4%)
Mice
8 (10.8%)
Mole
10 (13.5%)
Hedgehog
19 (25.7%)
Shrew
16 (21.6%)
Badger
8 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

WildDoogyPlumm

I don't think I really have one...the thing is, out of the species on this list, if you think of one as being "bad", there's always somebeast that shatters that belief.
Like voles: there are some very good voles such as Burble.
And hares: there are plenty of Salamandastron officers who aren't gluttonous, and extremely gallant.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Blaggut

Ok then, sorry. And wild, some beasts may fight for the good side, but that does not mean they're rational, ethical beats.
~Just a soft space boi~

MeadowR

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 22, 2013, 03:58:02 PM
The hares are gluttonous, which makes them annoying.
:-X

I have to say, sometimes I lack patience with the continuous greedy hares. It's almost exhausting to read! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 23, 2013, 03:13:34 PM
Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 22, 2013, 03:58:02 PM
The hares are gluttonous, which makes them annoying.
:-X

I have to say, sometimes I lack patience with the continuous greedy hares. It's almost exhausting to read! :D
COUGH Scarum COUGH
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah really dinnae 'ave a leazt favourite, good or bad. Ah like av o' ze creaturez, an' really zere iz nay zuch zin' az a "bad" creature.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

I'm not saying that. Just that I don't like some very much.
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Scarum is one of my least favorite hares
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

Scarum is a HORRIBLE hare! I love most hares! It was him who was the first I didn't like.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Aldeneg

I actually didn't mind Scarum much. I mean, he was pretty gluttonous, not to mention selfish, and annoying... ahem. But he was different from the other hares. I mean, the hares are my favorites in Redwall, but even I have to admit, they all seemed to be almost the same. And Scarum did add comedy to Triss.
But I'll admit, he is probably my least favorite hare out of all of them. XD

rachel25

I vote voles b/c they are most of the time bad but with some exceptions  ;)

Blaggut

I remember scarum, I loved him!
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Blaggut on August 27, 2013, 03:31:09 AM
I remember scarum, I loved him!
Scarum? Are you sure you are thinking of the right person?