The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

So basically I will start a story like a few words then the next person adds a few words and so on for
example it could go :

There once was a young mouse name Matthias

He got in a turbo booster space ship

and flew to Dagobah and met Yoda

Then Clunny came

so he got on a flying horse......

So the next person adds a few words and it will make a story the Goal is to get the story to reach 15 pages!

I will start us off There once was a young mouse named Matthias.......
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

who loved to prank his friends...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

He never helped the potatoes. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

But loved the Tomatoes......
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

because they tasted very good...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

He wasn't all that bright...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Because he was forcefully thrown on his head as a child. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

Which caused him to get a pet unicorn......
J.R.R Tolkien

saxophone_cat

He named the unicorn Robert
The Chinese Fireball, ooooh!

Delthion

Who was actually a girl...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

CaptainRocktree

Then they got into a flying 3 story house..........
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Which was actually a two story house. . . . . . . .

Delthion

The Skarzs

That was full of stuff that went kaboom. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Since Matthias wasn't all that bright, he frequently thought Skarzs was a dummy, and tested him in the basement...