News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Very Strange.... Needs help figuring out something....

Started by CaptainRocktree, September 26, 2014, 03:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the Fandom continue?

Yes! I dont know why you stopped!
9 (69.2%)
I guess sure
3 (23.1%)
Neverrrrrrr!!!!!!
1 (7.7%)
Worst site ever...... :(
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2014, 10:08:07 PM
Well whatever you did it looks great and fits with the thyme of redwall way better then many Redwall sights I have seen.  ;D Dose it cost any money to do?
Nope all free! I could update it (Which cost money) and add more stuff and make it just Redwallabbeyfandom.org In stead of all the weebly stuff but this site is free!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Okay, I take it you don't need another Mod/Admin. I do have experience, and I'd love to help. :)

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 28, 2014, 03:50:45 PM
Okay, I take it you don't need another Mod/Admin. I do have experience, and I'd love to help. :)
I'd love some help! Why didn't you ask in the first place! We really need someone to get the word out about the fandom and manage the Fan Fictions. I've got the actually website covered but now we need more content! The song of the week,food,art, are all covered but we need someone for the Fan Fictions,News, and spreading the word! you can Pm me the position you would like!
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

I. . . . .  . Did?

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 27, 2014, 03:19:47 PM
Ughhhhh. . . . . . . . . . I liked Song of the week better. .. . . . . . . . .  . . . . You need another Mod/Admin?

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 28, 2014, 09:49:11 PM
I. . . . .  . Did?

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 27, 2014, 03:19:47 PM
Ughhhhh. . . . . . . . . . I liked Song of the week better. .. . . . . . . . .  . . . . You need another Mod/Admin?
Oh sorry didn't know the Mod/Admin was you! My bad :D!
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM