News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Reviving The Old Redwall Forum

Started by Rosey, November 30, 2014, 09:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

After looking at it- Do you all want to revivive this website as well???

Yes
No
Maybe
not very sure its a good idea
not interested enough

Luftwaffles

I'd like to see it being revived but the chances are slim to say the least. There's less than 50 members and some of the "newer" posts are from 2007 (plus, not being able to tell the difference in between the signatures and the actual posts is driving me a little crazy).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

FastFang

Quote from: James Gryphon on March 29, 2015, 11:15:14 PM
Someday. Eventually, even stars burn out.

Not today, though.

If you want a big nostalgia kick, check out the Redwall.net forums. They've been around since before some of you were probably even born.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/redwall/start

oh my good lord

google translate saved my life!

Gonff the Mousethief

Your right James. It has been around longer than I have been alive...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

FastFang

one of the users joined the 20 september 1997

I was born the 30 september 1997

It is older then me too, and I bet it wasn't even the oldest member of that website
google translate saved my life!

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

rrrrr

There were many more categories than we have now, such as Insult Arena, DAB Talk, etc.

Maybe we should do that here, that would be cool.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Faiyloe

Quote from: James Gryphon on March 29, 2015, 11:15:14 PM
Someday. Eventually, even stars burn out.

Not today, though.

If you want a big nostalgia kick, check out the Redwall.net forums. They've been around since before some of you were probably even born.

Sons of Redwall! Of Salamandastron! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of beasts fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of peace comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good world, I bid you stand! Creatures of the West!

Sorry XD I just had to post the quote from LOTR (With my own changes of course  ;))
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?