News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

a crumb

Captain Wortshire

My old pater wanted my name to be Worthshire, but the old brig in the patrol seems to skip the blinking "H" in "Worth" saying it "Wortshire" after that, everyone calls me Wortshire.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Okay. . . didn't remember that was my last copy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Queen's Punch - Dronningepunch

2 cups water
2 cups sugar
1 lemon rind -- chopped
maraschino cherries
2 cups pineapple juice
2 quarts club soda
8 ounces peppermints
6 lemons, juice only
Boil the water, sugar and lemon rind for 5 minutes. Strain, and while the liquid is hot, add the cherries and cherry and pineapple juices.

When ready to serve, put a cake of ice or several trays if ice cubes in a large bowl. Pour club soda over the ice and mix in the peppermints.

Mix the strained lemon juice with the fruit syrup. Pour into bowl. Stir lightly to mix well.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Lady Amber

This egg is surrounded by mysterious, reflective dust

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

even the almighty snowy cannot fix flarebot
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Søren

Can someone please send me a picture of the memorial invitation, with the time on the inside?

I'm retired from the forum