News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Søren

Intelligence gathered this a few moments ago:

We need to prepare for the worst!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

What is the worst of the worst is when they are doing "Nothing, or nothing you can see."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

I always knew the guests were up to something...
Freddy

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

I believe it's when the forum doesn't have a name for what you're doing.

I think one of the things it says that for is when you edit a post right on the thread, without hitting the regular 'modify' button.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

James Gryphon

Nod: We changed the forum settings the other day so that guests can vote on editing and deleting posts. Forgot to tell you guys.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I can't believe that I actually checked that...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

If you ever register then you can't see it. :)
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

I know. We check to make sure that you didn't register an account, so just logging out doesn't work.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Delthion

The Mods are taking over the world, they are everywhere! They are the Freemoderators!