News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Army Size of Different Villains.

Started by Damug Warfang, November 06, 2015, 11:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

Quote from: Ashleg on October 05, 2017, 05:45:41 PM
No, look at Veil and Klitch and Gruven and that Painted One rat from Doomwyte. No siblings.

But the fathers don't seem to stay with the wives, either.

I think they just have children, a lot, in separate situations. :P
True...
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Polygamists. Okay.

But still, where would they come from? The mysterious north where it is supposed to be harsh and trying to live there is hard? South of Southsward where we know nothing of?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DelenatheWanderer

Hello everyone! It's Delena, wannabe professor of animal mannerisms! would anyone like to hear a lecture about the way every species in Redwall lives their life!?!?!?
No?!
Fine.
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 06, 2017, 01:38:17 AM
Polygamists. Okay.

But still, where would they come from? The mysterious north where it is supposed to be harsh and trying to live there is hard? South of Southsward where we know nothing of?

East, north, west, south, tropical islands nobeast's heard of (seems to be common).

Maudie

Eh, polygamy? Nah, doesn't sound right. There would be some mention of it in the books, I think. As far as I remember there is actually zero supporting evidence for this theory.

But then I could be wrong.

Anyways, maybe there aren't more vermin. Maybe they just tend to be more gregarious than goodbeasts and you tend to see larger numbers of them together. Or maybe there are more vermin because they are more gregarious and therefore more likely to find a mate.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

He was also described as being a savage, primitive.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

So are most of them.

But I don't think it's polygamy. I just think they (usually) don't choose permanent mate(s).

clunylooney

Here are the actual numbers:

Blue Hordes: 7500
Corpsemakers: 4000
Rapscallions: 1000
Brownrats: about 900
Foxwolf Horde: 800
Gabool's Corsairs: 640
Cluny's Horde: 600
Sea Rogues: about 500
Thousand Eye Army: 400-500
Marlfox Horde: 400
Bloodwake's crew: 350
Wave Brethren: 320
Juskabor: 300
Kharanjul's Horde: 300
Ravagers: 200
Feral Cat Army of Green Isle: 200
Vizka Longtooth's Crew: 150
Gulo's Horde: 100
Grullba Deathwind's Horde: 100
The Darrat: 100
Ravetail's Horde: 100
Bane's Mercenaries: 60
Raga Bol's crew: 50
Streamrats: 30
Slagar''s Band: 20 
Burrad's Band: 12
Groffgut's Gang: 8
Driftail's Gang: 8
Sholabar's Band: 5 
Wicky's Band: 3
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sebias of Redwall

Ooh, great list! Btw, how did ya find the numbers of the Blue Hordes? I'm curious cuz I tried to find the exact number before and didn't remember finding any, lol. Did they mention it in Lord Brocktree?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!