News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Squirrels

Started by Cornflower MM, February 22, 2016, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hi guys! Some of you know about Redwall Squirrels, a site that Dannflor started. It's a tad dead, but maybe some of us squirrely lovers can get it back up, hmm?

Hickory

I made an account, I'll head over.

SUPER-FAST EDIT: Yeah, I'm Asher.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Conrad the Painless

I am Conrad the Lost. I'll try to be active on there.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Cornflower MM

Maudie

I forgot my username. And password. And which email I used for it.  :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dannflor

Sup, Dan here!!! Lol!! I was just thinking a few weeks ago what was going on with Redwall, To my suprize I couldn't get on the redwallabbey.com forum???? Can anyone tell me why??? Well anyways I just randomly googled Dannflor (because when I actually did stuff that name was all over the place) and fould this!! I slapped myself in the face!! I had completely forgotten my website!!! CornflowerMM if your seeing this don't shoot me!! But anyways Ill try to update it a little!! Thank you for everything!! I seriously had the best childhood with you guys!!! I will try to post more!! I miss the good old days!!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Dannflor on October 08, 2016, 05:17:21 AM
Sup, Dan here!!! Lol!! I was just thinking a few weeks ago what was going on with Redwall, To my suprize I couldn't get on the redwallabbey.com forum???? Can anyone tell me why??? No one can get in touch with the webmaster so we relocated here. Well anyways I just randomly googled Dannflor (because when I actually did stuff that name was all over the place) and found this!! I slapped myself in the face!! I had completely forgotten my website!!! CornflowerMM if your seeing this don't shoot me!! I won't, because I'm not active anymore either. Couldn't do it alone, y'know. But anyways Ill try to update it a little!! Thank you for everything!! I seriously had the best childhood with you guys!!! I will try to post more!! I miss the good old days!!! Yep yep yep.

By the way, I had a name change here. Peony = Cornflower.

Dannflor

So Are You Arya from my website?

Cornflower MM

Dannflor

Lol!!!! Did you get my message?

Cornflower MM

Yep.

Hey, whaddya think about some free advertisement?

Dannflor

Ashleg

Quote from: Peony on October 08, 2016, 03:36:49 PM
Quote from: Dannflor on October 08, 2016, 05:17:21 AM
Sup, Dan here!!! Lol!! I was just thinking a few weeks ago what was going on with Redwall, To my suprize I couldn't get on the redwallabbey.com forum???? Can anyone tell me why??? No one can get in touch with the webmaster so we relocated here. Well anyways I just randomly googled Dannflor (because when I actually did stuff that name was all over the place) and found this!! I slapped myself in the face!! I had completely forgotten my website!!! CornflowerMM if your seeing this don't shoot me!! I won't, because I'm not active anymore either. Couldn't do it alone, y'know. But anyways Ill try to update it a little!! Thank you for everything!! I seriously had the best childhood with you guys!!! I will try to post more!! I miss the good old days!!! Yep yep yep.

By the way, I had a name change here. Peony = Cornflower.

WAIT.
You're Cornflower?

Dannflor

That's what I said!!! Lol!