News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, February 24, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

DO YYOU THINK YOU CAN DRAW MY FO4 CHARACTER?!?!?! PlS
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

psybox

So as of right now I am currently going through my 2nd full playthrough of DA: Inquisition.  I also play League of Legends sometimes.

Feles

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 11, 2016, 05:11:51 AM
  Oh, okay, I won't spoil too much.  (Cullen is the real villain, Dorian is secretly plotting to steal your power and use it to rise above the other magisters in Tevinter, and the dragons are actually quite friendly if you feed them elves.)
Im a little skeptical
Spoiler
If you get this meme  ;)
[close]
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip on March 11, 2016, 01:08:12 PM
DO YYOU THINK YOU CAN DRAW MY FO4 CHARACTER?!?!?! PlS

If you send me their description either in my art thread or in a PM, I could totally do that.  :D  Bonus points if you take a screenshot and give it to me, 'cause it's way easier to use those for reference.  ;D  (And be sure to check my thread for request info (template and such)!)

...I kinda started to sound like I was doing a commercial or something near the end there.  :P

Quote from: psybox on March 11, 2016, 03:03:17 PM
So as of right now I am currently going through my 2nd full playthrough of DA: Inquisition.

To quote myself:

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 08, 2016, 11:57:13 PM
  Who's your Inquisitor?  Who did you romance?  Did you choose the templars or the mages?  Have you played any of the DLCs?

And as an added question:  Do you have any screenshots of your Inquisitors?

Quote from: Inquisitor on March 12, 2016, 02:48:43 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on March 11, 2016, 05:11:51 AM
  Oh, okay, I won't spoil too much.  (Cullen is the real villain, Dorian is secretly plotting to steal your power and use it to rise above the other magisters in Tevinter, and the dragons are actually quite friendly if you feed them elves.)
Im a little skeptical
Spoiler
If you get this meme  ;)
[close]

You'll just have to play the game to find out.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 12, 2016, 05:45:58 AM

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 08, 2016, 11:57:13 PM
  Who's your Inquisitor?  Who did you romance?  Did you choose the templars or the mages?  Have you played any of the DLCs?

And as an added question:  Do you have any screenshots of your Inquisitors?
A Female elven archer, since I'm horrible at naming things she just has the default name.  Not romancing anyone, sided with the templars.  I've played through both of the pre-endgame DLCs, I'm trying to complete everyone's personal quests before I finish the main game, so no Tresspasser yet.  I don't have any screenshots right now, but I can probably take some if you want.

On a different note, it's Bard's first birthday today!  Chiming Noises!
 Bard
[close]

Delthion

Quote from: psybox on March 11, 2016, 03:03:17 PM
So as of right now I am currently going through my 2nd full playthrough of DA: Inquisition.  I also play League of Legends sometimes.

I played League of Legends for a bit...but it got too annoying.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

psybox

I bought Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 during the Lego game steam sale, so I'm enjoying that.  I think it's my favorite Lego game.

Rainshadow

My brother and I got Years 1-4 on a Steam sale as well, although that game isn't the greatest in my opinion.  Years 5-7 is probably much better than the first.  :P

Also,

Quote from: psybox on March 13, 2016, 12:17:57 AM
I don't have any screenshots right now, but I can probably take some if you want.

Didn't remember seeing this before, but yes please!  ;D

Also also,

Not romancing anyone, sided with the templars.

Why you gotta side with the templars?  D:  (Sorry, I'm just very anti-templars.  If they were less of a corrupt organization and actually protected the mages instead of making their lives pure torture, maybe I'd sorta like them, but as it stands, the templars kinda suck in my opinion.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

I was always a Nintendo fan. Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Star Fox... yeah. Never a huge Mario fan, but I like Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros Wii. I also really love Minecraft, but I've never played many other first-person or RP games. They sound interesting, but my other interests take up most of my time. :P

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2016, 10:46:17 PM
  My brother and I got Years 1-4 on a Steam sale as well, although that game isn't the greatest in my opinion.  Years 5-7 is probably much better than the first.  :P
Yeah, I was less than amazed by 1-4, but I really feel like 5-7 built on its strengths and lessened its weaknesses.  Although that's all personal preferences.
  Also,

I don't have any screenshots right now, but I can probably take some if you want.

Didn't remember seeing this before, but yes please!  ;D
Working on it.

Also also,

Not romancing anyone, sided with the templars.

Why you gotta side with the templars?  D:  (Sorry, I'm just very anti-templars.  If they were less of a corrupt organization and actually protected the mages instead of making their lives pure torture, maybe I'd sorta like them, but as it stands, the templars kinda suck in my opinion.  :P)
As the institution stands right now they're pretty corrupt, but if the templars sympathized more with the mages, accepted them as people and actually did their job properly I think having them around is better than not.  They just need a reform and a good vetting process for recruits.

Jetthebinturong

Years 1-4 is the worst main series Lego game.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Matthias720

Supergiant Games has released a trailer for their new game, Pyre! I'm ecstatic!

Delthion

Anybody play Pirate101 or League of Legends? I greatly prefer Pirate101 to Wizard101. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Ooooookkkk.

So, recently I got Final Fantasy XV, which has turned out to be an amazing game. It looks great, play great, and the story is so rich I just love it. And I've never played a Final Fantasy game before, so this gives me hope for future titles. Anyway, so I way playing this once boss fight, and I swear it was the most mixed emotions thing I have ever played. If you don't plan on playing it, then read the spoiler, but if you do, I advise you to not unless you have gotten past Chapter 9

Spoiler
So you have to face this leviathan type creature right? Well, to awaken it this girl who you were supposed to marry goes and summons it so you can take it down and get its blessing. But when she goes to summon it, this guy who has been following you around the whole game straight up STABS HER and leaves her to die as you are fighting this thing. And before all of this you come flying in on this rocket and feel so cool, but NOPE. Go ahead and kill one of my favorite characters, THEN have her give me ultimate power to kill this thing while she nopes out. SO yeah, then once you kill the monster, she find her and you fall into this dream to when you two were young and she was captured by the enemy, and it is such a touching scene, but then she says she has to go away again, and this whole valley pops up and you can't reach her and OH ITS SO HORRIBLE. Then you wake up and find one of your three friends blinded, one hates you, and even later that the guy who stabbed the girl full on captures your other friend! But what makes it so sad is there is this book which you two communicate by by writing messages and transporting them by dog. Well, when you wake up the book is there with the dadgum flowers where she died in it. WHY DO YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS GAME!  WHY!
[close]
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

I watched Conan play it and a boss fight took 72 hours.

No thanks.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.