News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Vulpine Imperium

Started by Lord Daskar, March 14, 2016, 08:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

A week or two ago I told them I'd make this, now I finally did. Any questions ask me.

Link
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lord Daskar

A role playing Forum. And you have an account, shouldn't you know that?
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Hickory

But why... Oh.

See, I though this was a continuation of a thread, but I must've connected the one here with the one on the old forum. My bad. I know that Vulpine Imperium is.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Machiavellian II

And as of about a week ago, it is back on its feet and active again, with two new members and counting!
It'd be a pleasure to have any of you join us on our adventures in the Vulpinsula, be they seafaring or landlocked!

Ashleg

I want to play but it seems confusingggg.

Milady Scribe

@Ashleg (and anyone who shares his sentiments)

Not at all! The thing is that, unlike this forum, it is primarily a roleplaying site. So instead you of being yourself and creating different characters to participate in RPs, you create a single character to play on the site, and can be yourself in the OOC threads. When you create an account it will ask the name, species, weapon, and gender of your character, as well as having editable "appearance" and "biography" fields. This will be your permanent name onsite (unless endowed with a nickname by an admin) and your primary character. You can make alternate characters ("alts") too if you want, but your first character will be your main one.

I really hope that was helpful and didn't just scare you further away. The VI is a really fun site and actually seems to be coming back to life (*fingers crossed*). If you have any questions, specific or general, feel free to ask. Someone will probably definitely answer them.
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes

Ashleg

So is it a forum, or does it work some other way?

Cornflower MM

If I remember correctly, it's a forum. . . . . Just, not us. I think it's really only RPing.
I had an account, but I remember nothing about it. Also, I'm definitely not a fan of the password system. (If it's the way it was a year or two ago, it gives you a password. Random string of letters and numbers.)

Ashleg

Ph. Ew.
Not gonna deal with that, thanks for the notice.
*flees away*

Cornflower MM

No problem. ;) I also remember something weird about something resetting that vaguely annoyed me as well. . . . Can't remember what for the life of me, though.

Milady Scribe

No, don't flee! *curses self for not answering fast enough*

It is a forum though, yes, primarily for RPing. There are OOC threads however, and there's even an active Skype chat. Also, it no longer gives you a password. Er, not a permanent one anyway...it might assign you a temporary one.....it's been a while since I signed up. But you definitely get to pick you own.
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah am a member o' ziz, tvaz actually ze firzt Redwall und firzt RPin' zoite ah vaz on. Ah 'eard aboot ze original Redwall Abbey Forum on zere, und ah can zay if ye're villin' tae put in ze toime fer ziz it iz vorz it. Ah took a vacation from it und vaz plannin' tae come back. Zat vaz at tva yearz na'. Ah really dinnae 'ave ze toime tae RP much ze noo, but tiz ztill vorz it tae vizit it!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Krowdon

Is the VI still active? I leave/rejoin it every once in a while. Last time I was there it wasn't active enough to bother with.