News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Quote Above Me

Started by Rosie Willowwater, September 02, 2016, 11:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

He was born with common sense, you mean. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Question about your status...why and with whom/what are you in love?

Madman? In a tutu? Scary...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

So is the status serious? I am guessing no... ;D

Rosie Willowwater

DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE  DELSIE   

It is very serious ;D

Delthion

See, it looks like you're goofing off. But I can't tell because of how hard you shipped Delsie. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

I think Delsie works very well! ;D

Delthion

I know you think that...but are you serious with your status? Answer me seriously this time please. I really don't know! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

I am not seriously in love with you Del. Better? ;D

Delthion

Kitsune

But was the world mad, or just he? ;)