News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Piano Guys

Started by Firehawke, September 22, 2016, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Oh my goodness.  So sad.  I'm tearing up.  I wonder what happened.  Did she fall off the cliff or something?  At least they have closure.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Firehawke

They did.  The medical examiner was able to positively identify her on Saturday.  While it's SO sad what happened, I'm glad that they have found her and that it was an accident.  Continued prayers for the Schmidt family and friends!

Here's another article with information.

http://www.ldsliving.com/-Annie-Schmidt-Update/s/83707?utm_source=ldsliving&utm_medium=email
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Cornflower MM

Yeah, I'm glad it was quick.

Cornflower MM

BJaqFan

(blows dust off)

Have you guys seen the video that premiered today?  And how fun...it premiered as they were doing a live stream on Facebook and YouTube!

And, yes, that's Sir Cliff Richard!

Cornflower MM

I saw that yesterday! My mom and I were one of the first 5 viewers, which is really cool.

BJaqFan

They have a new Christmas album coming out!!!

My mom surprised me and preordered it, so we got it early  :P  There's even a tribute to Annie (still SO SAD!!!)...it will make you cry!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Cornflower MM

That's awesome, I didn't know it! Time to bug the mother.  :laugh:

Awww. It's hard to believe it's been a little over a year since the day she went hiking.

BJaqFan

Agree!  I can't imagine what they've been dealing with  :'(

Krantor the Brutal

I love the Piano Guys.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Scott McLamok

I like there Mission Impossible and the Cello Wars, in other words Star Wars
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.