Camlin the Cat

Started by Cinderpelt, March 09, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinderpelt

Camlin is one of my OCs for Redwall. She is also my icon image. She is a cat from the north where Martin The Warrior came from. She has decided to settle in Mossflower as a tradesman and a storyteller, only eating meat when no vegitables are around. If she was a human, she would be 25 years old. Camlin dislikes those who kill for the sake of killing and for those who kill for sport because she beleives that the time we have alive should be sacred and not seen as something you could just take. She is weak to the injered, child like, and those who decive because she isn't the world's smartest cat. Camlin is also very fond of pies, mostly pumpkin and pecan.
~CL~

The Skarzs

Name: Turenic
Species: Otter
Appearance: Turenic is a full-grown otter, tall and sinewy. He wears a green tunic.
Weapons: Otter javelin.

Why do we want them to fight?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

Maybe a friendly spar. Maybe they are old friends and she was just supprised because he jummped out. So, where should they spar?
~CL~

The Skarzs

Well, if they were old friends, I'm not sure they would greet each other by fighting. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

No, not like that. It would be
Hi
Hi
How are you
Good
Yadayadayada
They go to the abbey
Time skip
They spar
~CL~

The Skarzs

Sounds good! I have to get back to work, but I will try to post when I am on break.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

~CL~

The Skarzs

@Cinderpelt Hey, so, why did you have Camlin automatically hit Turenic?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

My friend got into my account while I was away from my computer :-[ I'll fix it
~CL~

The Skarzs

Mm. Okay. Well, I was just gonna say it's what's known as power playing, doing something to someone else's character without their consent. (I remember doing that when I just started RPing.)
Thanks!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.