They Thought Redwall Was Safe! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part 3!)

Started by Ashleg, February 23, 2017, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

@Ashleg     Before I post can you give me a rough estimate of how many painted ones there are, and what their tree grove is / looks like. Very rough will do, as Fastooth doesn't know too much about them.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

About one hundred fifty rats and a lot of dense yet huge trees, like this:

@LT Sandpaw

LT Sandpaw

Hey @Ashleg

Don't forget to add your award to your profile. I noticed that they didn't get switched over in the merge.

Ashleg

I tried, but I didn't know how!
I bet it's really easy. ::)

So, how...?

LT Sandpaw

It's just like adding an image to a regular post.

[img.]http://www.loamhedgeabbey.com/Badges/rosehipaward.jpg[/img] You can copy paste that into your sig
       ^ just without that dot

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

I was thinking it would be deserted, so I guess you'll have your character there, or maybe a few of Grenlik's scouts might be there.

Ashleg

It can be deserted and they can...get taken over by tiredness and plop dead fall asleep there.

LT Sandpaw

Ashleg

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on June 01, 2017, 12:33:29 AM
OOC: I'm very busy right now. Heaps of exams, assignments, work, and other [weasel]. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, either.

@Groddil
Bracklew and Duncan are at RiverBlue to look for Maxy and Stumbly. Bracklew split up from Duncan to go find Charm and ask if she had seen them.
Duncan split up from Bracklew because he smelled food.

And I posted with Rern.

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

Ashleg

I was hoping Skarzs could take Gruddil because he's important, but he can make his own characters to replace Sage's mouse character and whatever other positions he wants to fill (that are open)--I'll have her disappear!

Ashleg

Okay! Characters and what they're doing.
(A spoiler, because it's likely long.)
Spoiler
Rapshade • Injured in the infirmary (broken rib) after purposely aggravating Duncan so he could get in there, just broke down and talked briefly to Rayne before making small talk with Maxy.
Maxy • Also injured in the infirmary (wounded by Painted Ones--nothing serious), talked with Rappy and is now following Rayne to hear some "bad news".
Abbot Grant • Discovered Stumbly's body outside the gates, dealt with a newcomer, and talked to Rayne about Stumbly. Is now dealing with Fangfang and the fact that te newcomer ran away.
Fangfang • Discovered the body along with Grant and Rowan (the newcomer), ended up being one of the reasons she decided to leave. Is talking to Abbot Grant.
Duncan • Went with Bracklew to Riverblue to find Maxy and Stumbly, did not--is following Charm to get a bite to eat.
Bracklew • Same as Duncan.
Fastooth • Befriended Maxy, but got them both into danger by suggesting attacking the Painted Ones. Maxy got away, but Fastooth did not, and was tied to a tree upside-down and tormented by the rats before the time break. I plan to have Maxy set out after him, so don't do anything with him yet, Sand.
Rayne • Talked to Grant about Stumbly, is about to relate the news to Maxy.
Roscoe, his son, and his Clan • Somewhere off in the woods, stealing, probably.
Gruddil • Somewhere off in the woods, doing "Log-a-Log" things.
Drubble • In the Cellars, probably.
Charm • Helping Bracklew and Duncan get breakfast.
Rowan • Ran off, will not return.
The Horde and Rern • In the forest, I'll have them make a move when the time is right.
Painted Ones • Tormenting Fastooth, of course.
Grenlik and his Clan • Maybe I'll take them. Not doing anything.
Stumbly • DEAD!
[close]

Skarzs, I'll PM you details still, on who these are and everything. Don't flip out.