News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russa's Restaurant

Started by Russa Nodrey, June 11, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

MORE CHEESE!! MORE GINGER!!

Russa Nodrey

*Gives Corn her cheese and ginger* *Then grabs a mop and starts to mop the floor*
Freddy

Cornflower MM

*Looks at ginger and cheese and sighs, then starts helping Russa*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

Can I please have some grilled scorpion?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

You're welcome! Now, get off your feet, sit back, and relax! Well, please cook Tam's scorpion first. *Snaps fingers and Russa disappears and reapears in kitchen wearing a a nice squirrel apron and a chef's hat*

Russa Nodrey

*Looks at my squirrel apron and chefs hat* My apron is made out of squirrel!?! Weird....

*Starts grilling Tam's scorpion* *Than puts it on a plate and gives it to Tam* Your meal tried to kill me earlier. I think it succeeded. *Falls over*
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Oh my goodness, Russa! I laughed so hard at that last bit that I cried!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 14, 2014, 08:44:43 PM
*Gives Tam his taco* Extra cheese and tomato just like thou asked.
*Give HIAG a giant platter of cheese* If you can't eat it all I'll just give it to the dog.
*Gives Amber her milkshake* Anjoy Ember, I mean Amber. *Coughs*
*Hands Amy her spaghetti and meat balls* Here you are. You now what, I think I'll get myself some too. *Walks back behind counter* If anyone wants anything, just holler!

Zankee koindly, marm! *Zhovez 'iz znout intae ze cheeze an' ztartz eatin'* CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 26, 2014, 07:54:23 PM

*Starts grilling Tam's scorpion* *Than puts it on a plate and gives it to Tam* Your meal tried to kill me earlier. I think it succeeded. *Falls over*

LOL! That's awesome!

Ahem, yes thank you Russa. I am sorry it tried to kill you. Good food does come at a price though, eh? Oh, look, she passed out!

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 26, 2014, 10:26:16 PM
Oh my goodness, Russa! I laughed so hard at that last bit that I cried!
SAME! :D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

No, it just has a PICTURE of a squirrel on it.
Uh, Russa? Hello?

Russa Nodrey

Hi, give me a magic banana and I'll be fine.
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

*gives magic bannana*

BANNANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANAN
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

*Takes a bite of the banana* Thanks Wylder!
Freddy