News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

This is like "That awkward moment when..." but with any adjective instead of only awkward.
examples:
"That epic moment when you realized you just tossed that sheet of paper into the trash can, like a boss."
"That stupid moment when your driving down the road and someone spelt a sign 'Chinese Buffet', 'Chinese Buefft'."

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

That stupid moment when you realize that you forgot the meaning of the word "adjective" (oh yeah, it happens).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

(If it helps I don't remember half of the terms from English. I know nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs, and that's about it. I wouldn't know a predicate if it ran me over.)
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

??????

What about adverbs?

I will grow up to be an English major.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Eulaliaaa!

That awesome moment when you open your book to the exact page you were looking for.

That horrific moment when you're talking to a friend about a teacher and some teachers are standing right behind them and they don't know.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Amber

That awesome moment when summer starts.

That evil moment when you flunk a test.

Jukka the Sling

That cruddy moment when you're wearing worn-out socks, you stand in water, and you can suddenly see your feet through the socks.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 07, 2015, 03:01:29 AM
That awesome moment when summer starts.

That incinerative moment when summer starts.

Søren

That unexpected moment when that girl that you've been watching all of the sudden walks up and says hello.

The Mask

That odd moment when you give the above person love advice when you yourself are having issues. :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Mhera

That awful moment you realize you wrote a bad response in OO.

Søren

That awesome moment when you realize you can download that song if you just go to this site and click that link and import this here!

James Gryphon

That troubling moment when you realize that you put in, on a form asking what medications you take, one that you haven't taken in months, instead of the one that you ran out of last week, and start to wonder if your memory really is subpar.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

That lovely moment when you're sitting in class and a ladybug - a ladybug - flies over and lands on your keyboard - on not just any key, but a commonly used key - and relieves itself.