News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

That thoughtful moment when you wake from a dream and realize the deep meaning one can learn from it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

More gushy stuff I just can't hold in right now
That Aweome moment when your friends like "Dude, she's WAY out of your league, there's no way she ment that. And then you talk to her again for longer and you walk back toward him later and your like:
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

That despairful moment when you wake up to find that your glasses are nowhere where they usually are, so you can't see the computer screen clearly without hanging your head over the keyboard.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

That Face-palm moment when you lose you pencil and you search for it for a few minutes until you realize its been on your ear the whole time.

That awesome moment when you throw said pencil and it bounces off the wall and sticks in the ceiling.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

That's facepalm moment when you tear your room appart looking for your earbuds, only to discover they're in your pocket. :P

LT Sandpaw

The Embarrassing moment when someone tells you your shoe is untied and you say its fine and then trip and fall.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 15, 2015, 02:00:20 PM
That's facepalm moment when you tear your room appart looking for your earbuds, only to discover they're in your pocket. :P

That facepalm moment when you look all over the table/desk for your earbuds, only to discover that they're in your ears.  :P  (It's sad how many times I've done that.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

That facepalm moment when...

You call your best friend. Seconds later, a phone starts ringing. Somebody should get that, you think. Your friend still isn't picking up her cellphone, and it suddenly occurs to you that that ringtone you're hearing sounds a bit familiar. Feeling an epiphany, you look to the side and see you friend's phone in her purse, which is literally right next to you. It is lit up and says, "ONE MISSED CALL".

That great moment when you realize how cool this thread is!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

That hilarious moment when your brother is helping his college buddy with a computer problem and even though he's stated that he doesn't know the answer several times, his buddy won't take that answer, so your brother is IMing you to "plz save me" and "pretend you just dropped something down the sink and you need help".

;D

*Gasps*  We interrupt this hilarious moment for another moment!

That miraculous moment when you can hear your brother wrapping up his hour-long conversation with his college buddy.  (My brother sounds so uncomfortable and exhausted right now, but he sounds a bit relieved that his friend is almost done talking.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

That awesome moment when someone calls your thread cool.
@Sky ^

The Skarzs

That O_O moment when you ask who has been drinking out of your cup. . . then they ask the same question about the cup you're holding.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

That moment when it seems silly to miss someone when you have not talked to them for only two days, but you still do.

Skyblade

Thank you, Plugg ^^

I miss you too when you're gone. I know it's not your fault. You're a busy student and I understand. But know that you are in my mind.

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 14, 2015, 05:19:18 AM
That thoughtful moment when you wake from a dream and realize the deep meaning one can learn from it.

:D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

That bleak moment you realize you're too jaded to miss someone like they deserve to be missed. (Not related to the above posts.)

Lady Amber

That annoying moment when you can't find matching socks.