News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

This result is unfortunate for Delthion. I'm assuming, like me, he saw no reason to post further because it seemed that Rosie would be dead for sure. In hindsight, looking back through the posts, I can understand your decision.

I won't be able to respond until Monday or Tuesday.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

James Gryphon

Bump.

Anyone who hasn't spoken plan to?
« Subject to editing »

Fatch of Southsward

People that haven't responded, please respond! . ;D

James Gryphon

All right. I plan to post a judgment before I leave town tomorrow, but depending on how things play out in my schedule, it might be delayed until late Saturday or Sunday/Monday.
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

Very, very sorry for the prolonged delay... I intend to have something up by the end of this night.

Done.

I was a little vague about Rosie's punishment, but couldn't go into much more detail without feeling like I was sidetracking. Besides, it's only the third elimination, so it makes sense for it to not be as terrible as it could be.

Basically, just imagine a long-term sensory deprivation chamber (not unlike in that very long story I wrote for "Corrupt-a-Wish" on the old forum).
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Who's still interested in doing Overlord's Orders XVII?

James Gryphon

I would be.

I'm sorry that the current one seems to have fallen off the rails. I've been more prone to do that over the past year than used to. :-\ I have it on my to-do list, it just keeps getting postponed.
« Subject to editing »

Fatch of Southsward

I am!

Although I'm not around too often these days.

James Gryphon

I thought it'd be better to start a new one than to continue the Special Round II from where we left off, with only two or three active players. I hate to have basically dropped two rounds in a row, but hopefully we can do better now.
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jasper

My apologies, the role play I was involved in was not getting much attention, and there was little else to keep me coming back. Glad to see this is getting revived. Fatch will be on shortly.  :)

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: James Gryphon on June 21, 2017, 08:47:20 PM
I've never seen a signup this lifeless.

@Jasper
@Fatch of Southsward
@Trigoma
@Matthias720
@DanielofRedwall
@Delthion
@Jukka the Sling

I've been waiting so long, I nearly stopped checking. If it makes you feel better, I am here now almost entirely to participate in this.  :)

James Gryphon

I'd love to have even two more applicants before I begin. We've never started with just four, and although I think I could manage it, I'd rather not have to.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

This is probably going to be a mistake, but I'm in.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Since Groddil's gone, I need a sub for his spot in OO.
« Subject to editing »