News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

IT'S STORMING PLEASE COMFORT ME AGH

Started by Ashleg, July 28, 2016, 10:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

It's such a good storm shelter that Mr.Bones never left.

Delthion

Why does one need even MORE comforting when it's storming? The storm itself is comforting enough!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Even then! The sweet comfort of impending doom! *Sigh.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Ashleg

Delthion

Yep!

Ashleg

* Ashleg throws Delthion into the insane asylum and locks the door!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion dissolves and sneaks through the gap in a corner.

Flib Bigboat

*sends a lightning bolt inside the cave toward Ashleg*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!